kigamkcalb17
03-21-2006, 12:41 AM
anyone bought anything from evolution xmods, an has anyone bought evo liths
http://www.evolutionxmods.com/performance.html#EvoLith_Kit
im thinkin about getting them
any help would be appreciated

Numbchux
03-21-2006, 01:51 AM
I ordered a set from them about a month ago, and was very patient, but heard nothing. I finally sent them an email, and very promptly got this back:

Dear Sir,

We had a server crash so all emails/orders were lost so all order tracking of orders lately have been chaotic. Now that you have contacted so, we will be able to help you. We are currently out of stock on chargers and power supplies so depending on our suppliers status, we will determine if we can/should refund your money for that and send you the rest of the order, Or if we are able to, we will fill the order. We will contact you in the next 2 days to tell you what is going on. I am sorry for the delay with your order, Please understand. Thank You

Sincerely,

EvolutionXmods.com Staff

so.....They sound reputable, and they were very prompt, and sound quite honest about what happened, so I don't hold it against them, yet.

I'll keep you posted.

RodsRUs
03-21-2006, 04:14 AM
ya cus thats a good price on it..

kigamkcalb17
03-21-2006, 08:57 AM
i dont wanna get ****ted ya no, an all i was is the batteries ill have my own charger, cause im buyin a lithium car from someone that comes with a charger so ill use it on um, ima still look around but 20 buts is a good price, ive been lookin at the elpa to anyone used it from one28thrc.com

Camro69
03-21-2006, 01:37 PM
hey wat kind of charger did you get and are you sure it will work with these batteries??