PDA

View Full Version : Sunroof

NopiBoi
09-11-2004, 03:39 PM
its sorta cheesy for some ppl and cheap. well i to me its fine. pretty realistic. wells first buy like a folder divider. those plastic kinds for the 3 ring binders.(no paper ones). then use a lightist color that you can find in the pack and cut out the desired size that you want for a sunroof. please make sure that it fits your car. after that cut out that square piece of plastic. then trim off the edges a little bit and make it round to make it look more realistic. then take a sharpie and color it all in one direction. dont scribble it. you might be able to see why. after that let it dry for a min. take that piece and place on top of your car and see if you like it or not. if not, change it the way you want it. if you like the way it looks then take a super glue ( try not to use the ones that have thick glue) and spread it on the back of the sunroof. then take it and place it on the top of your car. there. let it dry. looks pretty good.the dividers cost 1.50 at target.

SwedishRacer
09-13-2004, 08:32 PM
it wouldnt look so great!

red dragon
09-14-2004, 08:51 PM
do the cutters for testors work or is it to weak for it to cut the plastick off the xmods and pls tell me how to work it or cut the little plastics off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-? :-? :-? :-?