PDA

View Full Version : fotolog of xmods done by my

skyline_black_mexican
02-22-2006, 09:58 PM
this it is paginates it of the fotolog www.fotolog.com/xmods

asi that put the photos of its xmods and its name to rise them to it paginates or admit me to its msn: [email protected]

Team AMG
02-22-2006, 10:19 PM
Ben, su inglés no es todo ése grande, si usted podría utilizar un traductor a quizá hace una traducción mejor que puede ayudar para poblar le entiende.

¿Usted intentaba decir que usted ha fijado cuadros de su XMODS en ese acoplamiento?

pittbull988
02-22-2006, 10:24 PM
all got was good,ur english isnt good and xmods..i gotta pay attention more in spanish class

Team AMG
02-22-2006, 10:26 PM
..that's kinda what I told him...

kigamkcalb17
02-22-2006, 10:29 PM
lol um no speako spanisho lol i really wish i knew spanish, then you could listen to peoples conversations without them knowin :)

pittbull988
02-22-2006, 10:34 PM
lol um no speako spanisho lol i really wish i knew spanish, then you could listen to peoples conversations without them knowin :)
..thats y i learned spanish

Badkarma363
02-22-2006, 10:38 PM
yeah that is why my sister took spanish and now i am doing the same for the same reason. I can catch some of what they say. Usally only the curse words.:lol: :lol: :lol:

pittbull988
02-22-2006, 10:39 PM
yeah that is why my sister took spanish and now i am doing the same for the same reason. I can catch some of what they say. Usally only the curse words.:lol: :lol: :lol:
hahaha

RodsRUs
02-22-2006, 10:50 PM
I know they cant say shirt and they say chrit hahahaha
mesican not mexican lol silly spanish haha

valkrie hunter
02-22-2006, 11:38 PM
....man...am i the only one that doesn't know spanish???..I AM AN AZN, what
do you expect??....oooh, i hear cars racing.......nvm what i jus said....yeah..
my friends take spanish..im like...ur azn dude, take azn stuff...rep the azns...
not those....(not to be racist) those beaners

pittbull988
02-22-2006, 11:45 PM
carlos mencia is the funniest spanish person in the world

Team AMG
02-24-2006, 11:37 AM
My first wife was Asian, a mean *** Thai woman I was with for more than 10 years, I don't know how we even had kids as much as we argued and fought. My current wife is Native American, but speaks fluent Spanish as well as a few other languages. Growing up in Texas, I had to learn some Spanish. But you guys, I need to 'fess up, I used a translator for that, not off the top of my head (http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html). I can speak it, read it to some extent, but writing it is out of the question.

1985_RX-7
02-27-2006, 10:47 PM
UNA MAS CERVESA!!!!!!!!! Thats all I know and need to Know.

RodsRUs
02-28-2006, 12:13 AM
wow man sounds like you kinda experimented with diffrent races of girls lol. and did you say a mean *** Thai woman..?? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Team AMG
02-28-2006, 10:18 AM
wow man sounds like you kinda experimented with diffrent races of girls lol. and did you say a mean *** Thai woman..?? HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is off the threads topic, but I don't think a 10 year marriage was much of an experiment. She was mean, to be sure. Ever play that game where someone has to touch the table between your fingers with a knife? She'd stab me on purpose and say "Oh, accident!", then do it again and laugh. When she was in labor with our first kid she grabbed my by the junk, squeezed pretty hard and told me once this was over I was a dead man. I stayed out of the labor room for our second kid. She had an evil laugh and used it often. She was beautiful but just a real b....

punishment
02-28-2006, 02:04 PM
This is off the threads topic, but I don't think a 10 year marriage was much of an experiment. She was mean, to be sure. Ever play that game where someone has to touch the table between your fingers with a knife? She'd stab me on purpose and say "Oh, accident!", then do it again and laugh. When she was in labor with our first kid she grabbed my by the junk, squeezed pretty hard and told me once this was over I was a dead man. I stayed out of the labor room for our second kid. She had an evil laugh and used it often. She was beautiful but just a real b....

you lucky... lucky man...