PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Li-Lion Batteries

NopiBoi
09-11-2004, 04:59 AM
for those people who live near places that sells crap that you dont need such as china town or something like that. you can find these type of batteries fairly easy. just go buys those shocking pens. the ones where you press the top and it shocks you and then you get ****ed. yea those.they come with one Li_lion batteries each. you can get these pens for like 3 bucks each if you bargain. hehe asian style. well i live in southern california so its pretty easy to find places that sells wierd crap.

i think you can also get the battery thingy that holds the batterys in those cheap remote control cars you get when you exchange your tickets for a prize at chuckie cheese or some other arcade place that has prizes. they are usually AA so yea.so thats how i got the stuff i needed to make a 6 cell.make good use of the stuff around you. hehe.

xmod
09-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Well im not sure what schocking pens you get but all the ones i have come with normal watch cells. Also, I dont think a AA Li-Ion is small enough to get into one of those pens. Makes no sense at all really. Why would a company put a cell that cost 2X more in their product when they can put a normal Alkaline cell in it...It would just cost more..So i really dont think that can happen. Well..I'd like to find that pen ;)

cols102
09-11-2004, 01:11 PM
yeah i agree it really does make no sense. that would cause the company to lose money rapidly if they are selling them for aonly 3 bucks a piece. your theory therefore sucks.... "hehe"....

Iceman72
09-12-2004, 10:41 AM
just because it does not make sense to us does not mean it's not true. honestly i don't think that li batteries cost as much as you all think. Cell Phone companies have been using them for years and they are fairly cheap.

XspuXtXnikX
11-11-2004, 10:47 PM
Li-ions for cell phones are cheap but you pay the price when you want it in the form of a double AA

StiXxX
11-12-2004, 03:50 PM
so far that statement has made the most sense
keep goin w/ this topic if you all can
it seems slightly interesting for some odd reason

Fielder456
11-27-2004, 05:27 PM
Nopiboi is rite, i live in NYC and theres a place called Lazer Park where if u get enuf tickets, u can get urself one of those shocking pens and i've taken' them apart, and found the LI-ION but i never thought of usin' them for ma xmod, thx for the idea man :bigwink:

dustywheels
12-20-2004, 07:19 PM
there is no way in hell they put li ion batts in a three dallor pen ,,,they might but couldnt see it happenen or the person who owns the company is a chinc fool wiith a tiny wang chung brain

dustywheels
12-20-2004, 07:20 PM
there is no way in hell they put li ion batts in a three dallor pen ,,,they might but couldnt see it happenen or the person who owns the company is a chinc fool wiith a tiny wang chung brain

TMONEY
01-10-2005, 06:39 PM
Edit: See post by me at the bottom.

VietDraGoNE
01-10-2005, 11:30 PM
lol look at the last 6 posts, shipt dont even make sense, people who post like that cant even get their english straight unless they some ching chong ping pong dusty T cac face

TMONEY
01-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Edit: I apologize. I am merely a douchebag who has major insecurities.

VietDraGoNE
01-11-2005, 06:34 PM
bring this to off topic when u wanna get baked foo, must be on the street corner too much, tryin to get somebody to wet ya panties, but yea i know u like sea food, i bet the white on ur teeth is full of sea food, oops i meant men, little girls these days, must be that time of month

rice boi
01-17-2005, 09:54 PM
yo you took my (boi)..........but its ok atleast you know how to spell boi now lol

rice boi
01-17-2005, 09:59 PM
bring this to off topic when u wanna get baked foo, must be on the street corner too much, tryin to get somebody to wet ya panties, but yea i know u like sea food, i bet the white on ur teeth is full of sea food, oops i meant men, little girls these days, must be that time of month

yo wtf is yo prob man he just posting sumtin