PDA

View Full Version : Possible New Xmod????

henrymelo
02-20-2006, 02:47 PM
Hey guys something weird happened today.I called RS to ask for some wheels for my Mustang and they said they did not have anythin for the EVOs and the only thing they had was wheels and body kit for a Expedition.Does anyone know if that could be a possible new Xmod?:-?

Badkarma363
02-20-2006, 03:04 PM
i haven't heard anything on a new body. But when i was putting AWD in my truck it said that the third driveshaft was for the new truck coming soon. So maybe it is. If is is that will be so SWEET!

RodsRUs
02-20-2006, 07:36 PM
WOW dudes thats awsome i havent heard anything at all about this just talk about wanting new ones.
I hope this is true!

punishment
02-20-2006, 07:39 PM
i would of have told them, 5 of each, then off to ebay!:)

djskyline
02-20-2006, 07:49 PM
yea they all include that extra drive shaft so there must be a new one comin soon

Stormin2u
02-20-2006, 07:49 PM
Radio Shack had a good thing going now they are fighting a battle with their stock price (very low). They are selling everyhing that moves slowly I would'nt go to ebay just yet I'd get to the closest RS shops and by this stuff while it's availble the EVO stuff should be discounted soon. The Gen 1 stuff is half price while it lasts.

pittbull988
02-20-2006, 10:19 PM
can someone tell me y they do this, they come out with something new and 2weeks later they discontinue it, wtf, thats wut happen when i got my suby, im gunna buy a truck by the end of this week, but now im not cause as soon as im gunna get there gunna discontuine it and something better is gunna come out... i hate this

Numbchux
02-20-2006, 11:00 PM
but it was the short driveshaft that was unused.....the expedition isn't shorter wheelbase than an H2 or an F150 reg. cab

RodsRUs
02-20-2006, 11:05 PM
I really dought they will dicontinue the evo or the evo trucks for a LONG LONG time. I really cant see them doin that unless they just arnt making enough money cus are dumb *** canadian stores went to the source.