PDA

View Full Version : How do you reset your servo, exactly?

supersupra89
03-07-2004, 05:18 PM
I have no idea on how to reset my servo only that you have to mess with the little box with the sticker on top, can anyone help? :nodno:

scifi3018
04-21-2004, 10:57 PM
why do you need to reset your servo???

if your steering i smis-allinged, use the L/R buttons on the controler to adujt it, there is no need to mess with the servo, witch just controls the steering...

Dilbones
07-05-2004, 12:49 AM
:( Whenever I pull the trigger for my car to go, it just doesn't move. Part of it I know is because I installed a nine volt battery pack to it. But I plan to install my regular cells back on to it. Do you have any help for me? if so please respond as soon as possible. :evil:

My x mod has a stage 2 drifter motor, blue supsension upgrade, upgraded suspension arms, one of a kind custom racing antenna, body kit, pearlescent paint that changes from purple to green on my acura rsx body, decals, and command logic lights.

drifting RSX
09-12-2004, 07:26 PM
dont use the L and R thing at the top of your controller. if you do it will turn better one way, and worse the other...(off of someone on xmodworld.com)
-8 -7 -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
..................................|<with out messing with the trim, you get 8 different positions left and right
-8 -7 -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
...................|<messed with, get 12 right and 4 left(results may very)
messing with the trim reset the "0" position on the controller so youll turn better one way, and worse the other.
that is why you should unscrew the horn and all that stuff.

StiXxX
09-25-2004, 01:10 PM
this should solve your problems SCROLL DOWN WHEN YOU GET THERE :)
www.atomicmods.com/how_to.htm

Spider-Mod
09-27-2004, 09:53 AM
why do you need to reset your servo???

if your steering i smis-allinged, use the L/R buttons on the controler to adujt it, there is no need to mess with the servo, witch just controls the steering...

you can use the L/R buttons they work fine but if you want to ensure that its centered than you can reset it. also when setting it with the L/R buttons the controller forgets the settings when you turn it off.

Whenever I pull the trigger for my car to go, it just doesn't move. Part of it I know is because I installed a nine volt battery pack to it. But I plan to install my regular cells back on to it. Do you have any help for me? if so please respond as soon as possible

pls, pls tell me you didnt do that you fride your car they can not handle that much voltage and going back to the stock batterys will not help after you put the 9 volt since its broken now.

dont use the L and R thing at the top of your controller. if you do it will turn better one way, and worse the other...(

thats not true i use mine when im to lazy to reset it, it works fine. when driving on ruff pavement the sterring servo gets off alittle so resting would be best the L/R buttons work fine. :D [/code]

bedroombully
09-27-2004, 12:18 PM
just take the screw out of the servo arm.remove the arm .turn your car on. steer it left to right a few times .then turn it off,recenter the servo arm.test it .if it worked , put the screw back in?:@)if not?:@( remove the arm n try again.

BlackSky909
11-25-2004, 10:13 AM
Ithink ur just better off using the button's on the controller rather then doing what is above and screwing ur servo

YzakB4DDRG
02-01-2005, 03:16 PM
I just put my servos to zero, then do a complete servo rebuild... just remove the servohorn and align it a bit..

lilskipro587
10-24-2005, 07:45 PM
if u put a 9v baterry in ur xmod then **** ur one stupid person!

chrisw2k5
10-20-2006, 12:51 PM
if u put a 9v baterry in ur xmod then **** ur one stupid person!

What if you do a nine volt with a resistor?