PDA

View Full Version : dont buy from undergroundxmods.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arillious
02-16-2006, 04:31 PM
i bought a evo pro... wait here is what i bought:

Mike to me

Feb 2
Date Ordered: Thursday 02 February, 2006

PerformanceXmods.com
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 555
Detailed Invoice: http://www.undergroundxmods.com/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=555
Date Ordered: Thursday 02 February, 2006

Products
1 x EVO Pro Board () = $120.95
FETs 2x6
2 x 3.7v Li-Poly Cell () = $25.90
Sub-Total: $146.85
Flat Rate (Best Way): $6.25
Total: $153.10

I haven't recieved a **** thing yet! i was thinking that since they have to put it together it was taking them a long time, but ive emailed them like three or 4 times and ive gotten no repsonce back. its been like 16 days. So im calling my banck and telling them to get my money back and for that site to go screw them selves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :evil:

Oh yea it's been processing this whole **** time!!! pffffffffffffttt yea right. At least respond to my emails.

Numbchux
02-16-2006, 04:42 PM
great, I just bought a high-torque 180 motor from them....hopefully it'll go better....and it was only about $12 shipped...

that sucks man

punishment
02-16-2006, 05:47 PM
dude, i get emails constantly about that site, asking if i can meet his prices, currently, im loving it! hes giving me business!

by the way, just report him to the FBI e commerce solutions website, he will be gone in a heartbeat.

crunk rida
02-16-2006, 06:52 PM
that site is a BIG rip off i never trusted them thats why i never ordered from them.

gearhead
02-16-2006, 07:04 PM
yhea like ive said before I would never ever trust anyone out there but atomicmods.com cause he is running a proftional bussness and all the others are just normal people

punishment
02-16-2006, 11:27 PM
yhea like ive said before I would never ever trust anyone out there but atomicmods.com cause he is running a proftional bussness and all the others are just normal people

actually. you should get some facts straight before bashing other store owners as myself.
i am currently out of work for injury to my back. so i decided to go and get a tax # and make use of my freetime which is pretty much all day, considering the pay that im getting of being injured is crap i thought that started a few business would do me some good.
Currently i have an ebay store with knives and other RC parts
www.sharprc.cjb.net

not to mention the xmods site
www.xmodforum.com
www.evoxmods.com

and my own forum.
www.xmodmadness.com

so not everyone is what you think they are, and there are other people that do run there sites like atomicmods. so before you go and bash people for it, get the second hand story straight. just becouse we dont have shop cams to show how lazy we are sitting infront of a computer all day and cracking a whip on other fools doesnt mean we are all just "normal people":mad:

modhead
02-17-2006, 12:30 AM
I didn't realize that the atomicmod people were not normal people. What are they then, I like to buy from business that are run by normal people.

punishment
02-17-2006, 12:44 AM
I didn't realize that the atomicmod people were not normal people. What are they then, I like to buy from business that are run by normal people.
no no no, your not getting what im saying, you guys give the low down on the other business becouse atomicmods has a "strong backround"
you guys give the other business no credit becouse you have never done anything with them. im not anywhere saying atomicmods is not normal people. Im just saying you guys need to get the facts before you go and do an automatic judgement on somebody you have never experienced customer service from.

arillious
02-17-2006, 07:16 AM
so does anyone know where a reliable source is that i can buy a evo board pro with stacked fets? or am i doomed to keep a RS up graded evo car?

modhead
02-17-2006, 09:38 AM
lol, punishement I was agreeing with you. I too am a real buiness ACMEXMODS(sub chapter S corp). I think the term we want to use is a hobbiest vs a professional. Most of the online business are hobbiest, nothing wrong with that, but they operate with a different set of rules.

skyline-rsx392
02-17-2006, 10:35 AM
actually. you should get some facts straight before bashing other store owners as myself.
i am currently out of work for injury to my back. so i decided to go and get a tax # and make use of my freetime which is pretty much all day, considering the pay that im getting of being injured is crap i thought that started a few business would do me some good.
Currently i have an ebay store with knives and other RC parts
www.sharprc.cjb.net

not to mention the xmods site
www.xmodforum.com
www.evoxmods.com

and my own forum.
www.xmodmadness.com

so not everyone is what you think they are, and there are other people that do run there sites like atomicmods. so before you go and bash people for it, get the second hand story straight. just becouse we dont have shop cams to show how lazy we are sitting infront of a computer all day and cracking a whip on other fools doesnt mean we are all just "normal people":mad:

i agree completly, i've delt with several business's for xmods online and i've found that some are responsible and run a great business while others dont put that much attention into them, i personally think that theres many business's with better prices, more attention, and overall better than atomicmods IMO, its just that atomic has expanded and made a good reputation and so pretty much the most famous company in the xmod world

joshm101
02-19-2006, 09:33 PM
i think all you guys are wrong about Underground xmods . Have you ever read the fine print on a website ? think about this ....

order via money order feb 2 (thursday )

friday is its first (idealy) day shipped.

no shipping sat or sun .

mon , tue , wed , thurs, fri. in total thats 5 days shipping .

mon , tues , wed ,thurs . it should get there around now ( money order ) . thats 9 days of shipping . so now its feb the 16th . then they have to make your order . then ship it out . you wouldnt get it until the beginning of march . dont expect to get things fast if you have money order and are relying on the mail . it just wont happen . so dsont go trashing companys until yo uthink about it , and yes there is lots of spelling mistakes there

Numbchux
02-28-2006, 12:16 AM
my motor came today, looks great