PDA

View Full Version : testor mighty mini airbrush kit

kigamkcalb17
01-11-2006, 11:32 PM
i bought a testor mighty mini airbrush kit, its not great it was 60bucks, just somethin to learn on, im here to tell everyone DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, it is horrible i took one back today cause when i opened it the gun was busted, im takeing the one i got today back tomorrow cause the compressor is busted, im giving it one more chance tomorrow, if it doesnt work, its off to buy a high quality air compressor, cause i have a 70 dollar gun, but cant afford 200 for a high quality compressor, im just here to tell everyone dont waste your hard earned cash on this crap, ill let you know how it turns out tomorrow

Jonisawsom
01-11-2006, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the info, and if you find out anything else let us know. Since I had to spend over $900 today on brakes and stuff, I am probably going to wait, but I may pick up an airbrush kit myself. Where did you buy this from anyway, so I know where not to look?

kigamkcalb17
01-12-2006, 06:12 AM
walmart....

kigamkcalb17
01-12-2006, 10:54 AM
ok well i guess 3rd times a charm i took the second broke one back today an the new one works quick well, not the greatest, but it sprays well you can get the line about as fine as um well a little smaller than a penicl like a small led pencil eraser, an about as wide as a 50 cent peice, if you decide to buy one expect problems though, but its a bargain for 70 dollars cause a compressor buy itselt will run 90 - 200 an a gun 100-200 cause i have a profesional gun but no compressor the gun was more than this whole kit so if you interested in airbrushing an just wanna learn this might be for you

torredo
01-12-2006, 10:58 AM
now you just need to paint that ford eh'
cant wait to see the outcome buddie.

Camro69
01-12-2006, 01:27 PM
i got mine for my birthday, and it worked fine... but the compressed air went out after the second use of it. i still have yet to go and find another compressed air tank.

kigamkcalb17
01-13-2006, 01:05 AM
mini doesnt use cans of air, it has an air compressor with it, if yours has an compressor i would take it back an get another, mine works quite well know lets hope it stays that way