PDA

View Full Version : Honda INTEGRA

RallyWRX
01-04-2006, 01:32 PM
I was on the Air Force Base the other day and I saw a RSX from Japan where it's called a Honda INTEGRA so the dude must a been stationed over there and bought hims car that get shipped for free when he get reassigned to the states. But the numnuts didn't buy the Type R which is only availabe in Japan and has a bunch more horse power. Or the fool should have bought himself a Skyline GTR over there. You see a lot of Japan and Europe only cars on air bases.

skyline-rsx392
01-04-2006, 02:52 PM
i wouldve gone for a skyline or a supra. man i cant wait till 2008, the new skyline gtr is coming and is going to be sold in the usa :nod:

SPARCO350z
01-04-2006, 03:24 PM
first of all skylines at more than $50,000. second, you can get a supra here "numnuts"

skyline-rsx392
01-04-2006, 04:40 PM
first of all skylines at more than $50,000. second, you can get a supra here "numnuts"

i never said it was under 50 grand but you can get them easier unlike here in the usa and the supra is rare to get here and is cheaper to get one in asia convert it to left side drive and ship it for free! now whose the 'numnut' punk. i was just stating my opinion

*CRUNKRIDA*
01-04-2006, 04:44 PM
chill out sparco dont get all ****y

boob_man
01-04-2006, 06:27 PM
La LA kla maybe the numb nuts just need a car and did not give a left nut about horse power?

gearhead
01-04-2006, 09:13 PM
I was on the Air Force Base the other day and I saw a RSX from Japan where it's called a Honda INTEGRA so the dude must a been stationed over there and bought hims car that get shipped for free when he get reassigned to the states. But the numnuts didn't buy the Type R which is only availabe in Japan and has a bunch more horse power. Or the fool should have bought himself a Skyline GTR over there. You see a lot of Japan and Europe only cars on air bases.

i never took thought to that before but that is a pretty cool benifite if u have the money

skyline-rsx392
01-05-2006, 11:10 AM
chill out sparco dont get all ****y

thank you crunkrida

Type_S
02-06-2006, 07:04 PM
you gottah hit up Texas/cali that's where you can also see rare cars. I don't have to go all out and get a skyline/supra I'm cool with my 05 Acura Rsx Type-s I/H/E mod chip, ECU upgrade and short shifter and I'm already side by side/ a few cars ahead of Honda S2000's/350z 2 thumos up for the cars with small 4bangers engines!!! later
-type-s