PDA

View Full Version : Can ?

Iceman72
08-18-2004, 09:20 PM
Hey folks first i would like to introduce myself. Take a look at my garage and you will see that I love RC's. Now for the question...

Can I use wheels and rims from the MiniZ on the XMod? I would like to get a set of extra wide rear wheels and narrow fronts. I am in the process of making my xmods drifters. I am not into the FWD on these size cars. I think it would be more fun to pump tons of power to rear wheels and let these babies drift.

Any ideas on a great HP motor that I can swap out?

xmod
08-18-2004, 11:53 PM
Well if your into Mini-Z's im sure you know about NML. Get a NML Stage 11 they are great! But use it with Li-Ions..because it needs that kind of voltage..You can use a 6-Cell setup with it (needed really) but it just add's weight. Besides that, Maybe try a Speedoligist motor (Look on ebay..) - Dean

XRL15thplaceskyline
08-19-2004, 10:28 AM
if u go to pnracing.com they have motor that u can use with stock fets i am going to buy it, it is called the speedy BB (ball bearing)

Iceman72
08-19-2004, 10:41 AM
Thanks guys. I am going to order that speedy BB motor. Not bad for $19.00. I am going to add another cell to one of my cars too.

Anyone know about the wheels for the MINI Z? Will they fit the xmods?

viperdout
08-19-2004, 09:24 PM
I'm pretty sure that they do, but you cannot use the xmod tires on the Z wheels, or vice versa, unless you machine the thing on the center of the xmod wheel. I would take a dogbone with you to your lhs and test to see if it fits in the Z wheel. If not, you might need to do the machine work. I believe they do, but double check before buying.

XRL15thplaceskyline
08-20-2004, 10:15 AM
the mini z rims are a diff setup when u put the mini z rims on they have i reg circle unlike the xmod rims they have circle with a flat side kinda like the letter D and the mini z are like the letter O

XRL15thplaceskyline
08-20-2004, 10:15 AM
the mini z rims are a diff setup when u put the mini z rims on they have i reg circle unlike the xmod rims they have circle with a flat side kinda like the letter D and the mini z are like the letter O

XRL15thplaceskyline
08-20-2004, 10:16 AM
the mini z rims are a diff setup when u put the mini z rims on they have i reg circle unlike the xmod rims they have circle with a flat side kinda like the letter D and the mini z are like the letter O :***:

Iceman72
08-20-2004, 11:37 PM
Thank You

Thank You

Thank You :salut: