PDA

View Full Version : accelaration and speed...

lohocla
08-27-2005, 12:14 PM
hello..I bought my xmod Nissan 350z about a week ago....I have the stage 2 9 tooth in. the problem is lately, and even with brand new batteries(tried many diff kind too) the car has shown very slow accelaration and slow speeds....a coulpe days agon I couldnt even drive it indoors!, too fast for the sapce i use...but now Its so slow.....like absolutely redicoulous slow..I changed motors to 8 tooth stage 2 thinking maybe i damaged the first one, no luck though..what happened???

skylinedriver
08-28-2005, 07:59 PM
Your best bet is to run the RS NiMh rechargeable batteries if you still have the AAA batteries. Regular alkaline batteries won't last as long as NiMh(nickle metal hydride) also stay away from NiCad(nickle cadium). Ultimately a Lithium Ion (LI-ion)setup ideal. Can be a little pricey and moderate soldering skills are nessasary.

coodio
08-30-2005, 12:47 PM
Yeah....gettign rechargeable batteries would help a lot. Make sure that nothing is rubbing agains the wheels either (I knew someone who had lights & the wires were long & it was rubbing on the wheels). Your remote control "th trim" might be set on low instead of hi.

Just some minor things!!! ^_^