PDA

View Full Version : Help with steering to the right.....

coodio
08-16-2005, 12:35 PM
Hi....I'm a newbie & need help. I just bought my car brand new & I have a problem. I have a Subaru WRX & my car can turn to the left sharply just fine but have a hard time turning to the right.

I have had to return the car & get a new one twice already.

Is it the Subaru or what should I do to get it to turn to the right better.

I have upgraded soooo much to the car.

New motor, suspension, body kit, lights, bearings. What should I do?!?

ClintonP26
08-16-2005, 04:59 PM
It could be a servero problem in witch case you got to center it. Its easy(I do it to all my cars), their is no cutting. I would tell you step by step but at atomicmods.com they have a great tutorial, in the tutorails section of the site. It has pictures and describes everything.

And for the advice please check out or maybe sign up? My Team's site(Team GT-Racing) at

freewebs.com/teamgtracing

Thanks

coodio
08-17-2005, 02:47 PM
I had the servo checked at a hobby rc shop & they said that it might not be the servo. It looks like the right wheel is getting stuck when I try to make a right turn....the wheel barely moves.

Can someone tell me what is causing this or how I can fix it?!?

PLEASE HELP....I'M BEGGING....this is the 4th XMod that I have gone through!!!!

ClintonP26
08-17-2005, 06:30 PM
I had this problem before, if its not the right body clip the wheels will rub dependant on the body/body clip. If its not that then maybe if you have AWD a wheel is getting stuck a little bit transfering all of the power to the others wheels, causing it to drift(could also hapen in rear or front wheel drive(s)). But if it is not that I could be the bearings getting stuck causing a wheel is getting stuck a little bit transfering all of the power to the others wheels, causing it to drift. But my overall suggestion is to take the car intirely appart and serching for all the problems I suggested. If you do this and your still having problems e-mail me at [email protected] Your welcome

-Kelsie