PDA

View Full Version : Drift REDUX

WhiteCharisma
11-30-2010, 12:05 AM
Decided to test out my skills thus far and edited my first 2 drift videos together with some new effects and music. Hope you guys like it :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIzgliAkcAo

IHateMakingUserNames
11-30-2010, 02:04 AM
I really need to get the AWD kit and a nice open kitchen lol. I could move my the table chairs but still be running on tile so I'd probably catch on a rough spot and just spin or flip.

xmodsNSX94
11-30-2010, 01:15 PM
Your Drifting Ability always seems to amaze me its precision and skill is just unbelievable...

Congrats and good luck
Michael

Bananabrain
11-30-2010, 06:34 PM
Nice vid. ONe question who was driving the lancer?

WhiteCharisma
11-30-2010, 06:51 PM
I really need to get the AWD kit and a nice open kitchen lol. I could move my the table chairs but still be running on tile so I'd probably catch on a rough spot and just spin or flip.

Lol yeah thats tough, but I've actually drifted on tile and its not too bad. When you drift angles your car will go over the tiles but if you are sliding sideways it will catch and flip your car most of the time or at least stop it in its tracks. I actually love tile drifting... Makes the car use it's suspension and it bounces a lot :D

Your Drifting Ability always seems to amaze me its precision and skill is just unbelievable...

Congrats and good luck
Michael

Thanks! Yeah not now though! I'm so out of practice haha

Nice vid. ONe question who was driving the lancer?

Thanks brain :p My friend was driving it that day. He's actually the one who helped me with the "Drift Movie" too :D

JokerBox
12-05-2010, 08:59 PM
man thats was a nice vid with some really nice drifting

12-06-2010, 07:21 PM
sweet ur drifting is awesome i wish i was that good at it