PDA

View Full Version : NE word on new Stuff?!?!

StiXxX
07-18-2005, 01:31 PM
ne1 here hav ne news on new parts or cars that r 85% sure of what they kno
last parts i kno were the c thru chassis w/carbon braces
alluminum wheels
underglow and
the Subaru body
but all thats old news now
so is there word on ne thing else on its way
major xmod work for me is on hold rite now b'cuz of my nitro truck but if theres ne thing interesting unuff on its way ill buy it

so ne new cars or parts on there way post it here pleez

xmod505
07-18-2005, 03:29 PM
Its all rumors at this point... The Evo, Ford Lighting, and a Hummer is what i have heard some rumors about... but they will be releasing new models around sept/oct right before the christmas season. I will let you guys know if i hear of anything from RS.

09A03
07-18-2005, 03:46 PM
StiXxX please don't use ne for any. It is kind of annoying and confusing.

09A03
07-18-2005, 03:46 PM
StiXxX please don't use ne for any. It is kind of annoying and confusing.

skyline-rsx392
07-18-2005, 09:28 PM
theres da new mercedes maclaren coming out sometime soon

blindDriver
07-19-2005, 09:07 AM
there are some rumors here look for souchman
http://www.xmodsource.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2856

blindDriver
07-22-2005, 11:46 PM
the lastest new thing is the new rims...ill post pics later

blindDriver
07-23-2005, 12:27 AM
here are the pix...
from the box(its alittle dark)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/silentmaster500/IMG_0086.jpg
another one still kinda dark but without that light
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/silentmaster500/IMG_0092.jpg
descriptions of rims:
one is the drift rims but will atcually fit
the second are black skyline spokes with white outside
the third is spiral spoked
no pics individual sorry but they are blurry

xmod505
07-24-2005, 04:31 AM
Whats the SKU # on those man, ill look em up next time im at work...

As i replyed in the other thread there will be 3 new xmods (Gen 4) and one is going to be the Hummer (not sure which one tho...) not positive on the other 2 yet...

blindDriver
07-24-2005, 05:31 PM
if the SKU # is the one on the recite its 6008521
if thats not it i have no idea wat a SKU # is

edit: i just checked and yea its the SKU #

trsboy
07-24-2005, 06:40 PM
i have the wheel upgrade but somehow i lost the 5 spoke normal rims but it ok i have the black and the others! :)

blindDriver
07-25-2005, 12:29 AM
im glad they came out with the black ones cuz i was a bout to buy some paint and do it myself so now i can paint them white for my civic the blacks are gonna be for me supra and would any one happen to have the rim that have the Y spokes i wanted to paint them gold for my STI to make them look like my cousins sti(his real one)

supra86
07-26-2005, 12:29 AM
thouse arn't new, those were like the first thing i bot after i got my first kit. also all the parts are molded in clear plastic and painted and ive managed to scrape a lot of it off from racing with them and also from changing them

blindDriver
07-26-2005, 04:02 PM
are u sure cuz the others where different it was the Y spoke one, the one for the hotrods, thick 5 spoke ,6 spoke(not the skyline ones) , and then a wierd one i cant describe

StiXxX
07-26-2005, 10:27 PM
thouse arn't new, those were like the first thing i bot after i got my first kit. also all the parts are molded in clear plastic and painted and ive managed to scrape a lot of it off from racing with them and also from changing them

ur right those arent new
those came out at the same time as the 350Z
i remember cuz i bought those with my 350Z when they were only on storeshelves for about 4 days at the time

umm.... a hummer as a new xmod doesnt sound very appealing unless its gonna hav mor ground clearance so i can drive on the dirt like a Kyosho mini Z offroad truck
but hey RS will do whatever they want so i'd guess thered be no stopping it

since the car show i went to on Saturday i've been wanting mor parts for my cars with all the spares i hav from other cars im building one from the ground up. I've started with the RS chassis and ive installed one of my extra AWD kits and suspensions

theres also a mini Z motor on it that i got from my hobby store and i want to kno wat is the absolute cheapest place to get a lith kit and charger from. O i also need an EP or 3 :lol: ill look around but if any1 already has a link in mind please post it

thanx :D