PDA

View Full Version : the most sadistlicly wrong statment in all of history!!!!!!!

supra86
07-03-2005, 02:34 PM
today i went to my local safeway and was looking in the magazine section for a good car mag and came across on called mph on the cover is the bmw m6 and mention of an article on the most overrated sports cars i open to the article on overrated sports cars thinking this should be entertaining, not really, this is what they said and i quote:

"NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R
WHAT THE MAGAZINES SAID:if you were ever able to drive this car, you'd love it. the GT-R get all the high_tech bells and whistles-twin turbos, all-wheel drive, four-wheel steering, giant intercoolers-which define sports cars internationally, Really we could go on and on, but you'd be much better off just trying it for yourself. Oh, sorry, thats right, you can't. to bad: You'd think it was great. Um...blame the feds.
WHAT THEY LEFT OUT:The GT-R wouldn't need twin turbos, all-wheel drive, four-wheel steering, and big intercoolers if it wasn't a heavy-*** piec of pork to begin with. and the feds ain't got nothing to do with it: Nissan never sent us the GT-R because out of the 12 people in America who'd actually spend 911 Turbo money on an outdated-looking japanese coupe, six are in jail at any given time."

if that dosnt make you whant to kill the someone you're crazy, they also in this article they also call the hemi cuda "crappy" and "screwed together by some stoner with a UAW card". this the the worst article in history, i demand that we boycot this magazine and go out and beat the auther to death with a rusty tire iron, the auther is Jay Lamm and i hope you all will join me in sending angry letters to mph at [email protected] or sending snail mail to mph, 1307-c Allen Drive, Troy, MI 48083.
on a side not the whole staff of the magazine are retards who use the word *** to much and **** just about everybody off.

minesskylineracer
07-03-2005, 05:49 PM
yeah that pretty much gets me ****ed but every1 is entitled 2 their opinion he just hates the skyline his loss not ours personally id rather hav a s14 sylvia but they dont hav those over here either im gonna complain because the 12 people thing is an insult