PDA

View Full Version : tq3 wont reverse channel 2 servo operation

zippo855
05-17-2010, 01:26 AM
well as the title states i just got a tq3 from a friend, cheap. i am trying to use it with an associated 4 channel rx. the old remote for this was a 3 channel as well, 27 mhz as well, so i figured it would work with it. but the servo operation is backwards from what it needs to be, and when i switch the switch to change the servo operation, it doesnt change anything. get a slight little blip and nothing. still the same operation direction.
any ideas?

mycrors4
05-17-2010, 09:52 AM
well first off, ur problem is using AE an TrX together

ae and trx never work correctly together unless modded

trx only works with the "no name brands" like the cheaper radios that HPI and axiall and those guys use, ae and losi use different electronics in their rx's were as trx hpi and all the others use the same electronics in a different case

zippo855
05-17-2010, 11:53 AM
^^^ not sure where your getting your info from i use a tq2 with an associated sc10 receiver in one of my rs4s

and it works now, dissasembled it after i posted this and had to use a screwdriver and force the channel reverse button over a little more than just switching it. probly had never been switched before and had some dirty contacts.

mycrors4
05-17-2010, 05:05 PM
i got that stuff from experiances then asked around the AE forums and they had said that

idk, but i could never get mine to work properly

but as long as its working fine, go for it

zippo855
05-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Weird. Ill keep an eye on it but so far not even as much as a steering glitch. Would urs not respond at all?

mycrors4
05-17-2010, 06:40 PM
the steering would center, but it wouldnt respond for anything else