PDA

View Full Version : where 2 get a sti body for cheap?

blindDriver
06-27-2005, 09:02 PM
anyways i went to radio shack and was in a rush and picked up a blue xmod i thought was a sti but was a civic.the problem is i got the sti body kit but got a civic xmod by mistake.

does any one know where to get a sti body for cheap?

mpevine11
06-27-2005, 09:19 PM
you should return the honda and get the subaru :lol: why get a body????

element_4_life
06-27-2005, 11:55 PM
hey yeah ive also been wondering where to get an sti body. Except i got the xmod i wanted... lol.... thats a bummer... but ne ways i want a really cheap body for like 5 bucks of an sti. i live in canada so we dont get them up here. so this summer im coming down to the states ne way so mabe ill just try to find 1 down there.. thx

element_4_life
06-27-2005, 11:56 PM
hey yeah ive also been wondering where to get an sti body. Except i got the xmod i wanted... lol.... thats a bummer... but ne ways i want a really cheap body for like 5 bucks of an sti. i live in canada so we dont get them up here. so this summer im coming down to the states ne way so mabe ill just try to find 1 down there.. thx

element_4_life
06-27-2005, 11:56 PM

element_4_life
06-27-2005, 11:57 PM
oh jeez sry for triple posting.... it said there was a problem sending mail so i tried again... sorry

mpevine11
06-28-2005, 11:53 AM
you live in canada? i am going to montreal tommrrow for my sisters softball torneyment................. were r u?

blindDriver
06-28-2005, 09:19 PM
i cant return it cuz my dad only brings me there if i do all my chores and be good but its hard cuz its summer so i really cant and the dad i got it i asked if we could go back and he said he was tired so i figuered ill fix up the civic and just look 4 a sti body.