PDA

View Full Version : juiced the game

lunatic_boi
06-22-2005, 04:37 PM
does anyone have it or played it?
i was just wondering if it was good because i got mnc3 and nfsu2 and both is pretty much boring.

defjam
06-22-2005, 05:26 PM
No i havent played it, but i heard that game is sweet i think i'll rent it.

XRL15thplaceskyline
06-22-2005, 05:34 PM
the game is SIK i played it at my freinds house he got it we played it on xbox but i think it will be better on PS2 but if like realisim you will like this game..."WARNING" do not race for pinks untill you put alot of work in your car if you lose the race you really lose your car and you will have no car for the rest of the game...so if you want anymore tips ask me!!!

nitroburn
06-22-2005, 09:01 PM
yea it looks good, i want to kno if its better to buy or rent the game :)

PrOjEcT_Z
06-23-2005, 01:09 PM
rent it, do not buy, feels alot like the old ps1 ridge racer games which is a bad thing, physics suck... get mc3 cause its more fun

lunatic_boi
06-23-2005, 04:15 PM
wutt, i got the midnight game and graphics suck. it looks like they took it off gta san andreas. i got tired of that game and sold it to a friend for 30 bucks.
O! and one more thing how many different cars are there and how many people can you play against?
did any one play it online?

napoleon_dynamite
06-23-2005, 10:47 PM
haha, :lol: i got gta san andreas for 20 bucks at a garage sale. but about juiced, super street gives it a 4 1/2 out of 5 (same rating as fortza so it must be pretty good)

Maverik
06-23-2005, 11:43 PM
I just rented it. Its ok but the customization isnt very detailed. And the racing is very repeative but its a fun game

mpevine11
06-24-2005, 10:24 PM
i love that game i play it so much!!!!!! i have like every car! :D get it if u dont have it every one!

minesskylineracer
06-26-2005, 08:52 PM
that game kicks *** but its pretty short like nfsu1 and 2 were but if u want a really challenging reality racing game get either gran turismo 4 or enthusia their both driving simulators pretty much and if u get the right setup 4 them they hav working clutch and the steering actually has force behind it also its long like granturismo 3 but longer

mpevine11
06-26-2005, 10:00 PM
those games suck! who plays racing games that are not streetracing?? :lol:

supra86
06-26-2005, 10:55 PM
get Gran Turismo 4 if you have ps2 and if you have xbox get fortenza, ensuzia sucks because the physics are screwed up and the ensuz points thing sucks in order to have enoph to continue racing and do anything is you basicly have to through your early races and come in last place, also streat racing games suck because they pramote the stupid fast and the furiuse stariotype of all compact car insusiusts as being a bunch of stupid wanabie thug rapers, who have nuthing beter to do than do criminal **** and show off crapy cars with flashy paint and too many speakers and tvs. need for speed and jucied and midnight clud can just take there stupid stareotypes of the tunner seen and shove it, games like gran turismo are the only ones worth playing because they're the only ones that provide a seriose real world racing experence. and if anyone says something different the can shuve it too!!! :x :x :x :x

napoleon_dynamite
06-26-2005, 11:54 PM
get Gran Turismo 4 if you have ps2 and if you have xbox get fortenza, ensuzia sucks because the physics are screwed up and the ensuz points thing sucks in order to have enoph to continue racing and do anything is you basicly have to through your early races and come in last place, also streat racing games suck because they pramote the stupid fast and the furiuse stariotype of all compact car insusiusts as being a bunch of stupid wanabie thug rapers, who have nuthing beter to do than do criminal **** and show off crapy cars with flashy paint and too many speakers and tvs. need for speed and jucied and midnight clud can just take there stupid stareotypes of the tunner seen and shove it, games like gran turismo are the only ones worth playing because they're the only ones that provide a seriose real world racing experence. and if anyone says something different the can shuve it too!!! :x :x :x :x

you can just chill the fu** down! geeze, sorry we like street racing games, mr. know it all. i like nfsu2 and srs and i dont care if they arent as realistic as grand turismo they're still fun.

supra86
06-27-2005, 03:44 PM
sorry that was really stupid of me :( I beg your forgivness

napoleon_dynamite
06-27-2005, 05:40 PM
sorry that was really stupid of me :( I beg your forgivness

its all good, om glad you said ur sorry :)

nocky 34
07-07-2005, 12:22 PM
i have it to

but its easy to beat easier than mc3

lunatic_boi
07-09-2005, 09:28 PM
shoot never mind i don't wanna get dis game im a looking forward to the new need for speed. i like the EA company now they make the best games period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i might get the new madden
i tried to return my 05 madden game and it was only worth 4 bucks

well wutt do u think of the new madden.