PDA

View Full Version : Hehehe

baby_blue_dawg69
06-22-2005, 01:13 AM
I just raced with my brother's car, as we were both rather bored...the outcome was a little too onesided. I'm running a silver Toyota Supra with stiff springs all around, soft slicks, 3 degree tie rod, carbon fibre chassis kit, yellow motor and all wheel drive, all of which are Radio Shack parts. He's running a yellow Acura NSX with yellow motor, stock suspension, stock tires, stock chassis, and all wheel drive. Because of the weight difference in the cars, he decided to run it with no body on it. This made his car lighter than mine, and yet I still smoked him off the line, and by the time I was at the end of the strip and turning around to come back, he was just getting past the halfway point. I couldn't stop laughing at him for a good twenty minutes.

jpringlephoto
06-22-2005, 02:12 AM
glue the tires...
have replacement parts ready.
:P
It will scream...

baby_blue_dawg69
06-22-2005, 12:59 PM
alright, will do...kill him more, lol. We figured out why there's such a difference in the performance of the motors. When I pulled mine out of the package I ran them out of the car for 30 seconds or a minute each direction to break it in 'cause I wasn't sure if Radio Shack did that or not. When his came out of the package, it went straight into his car. Apparently this makes a huge difference in the motor, 'cause my friend did the same thing as my brother with his Civic, and they run even while I smoke them, even though they run no body and make their cars lighter than mine.

paco14
06-22-2005, 06:43 PM
running without the body doesnt make the hugest difference, having li-ions is a huge difference..

baby_blue_dawg69
06-24-2005, 12:43 PM
running without the body doesnt make the hugest difference, having li-ions is a huge difference..
no, but the difference is enough that their cars are slightly lighter than mine...