PDA

View Full Version : March 2010: "Muscle Class" Discussion Thread:

TheB1GDude
03-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Please leave any discussion about the March 2010 Muscle Class COTM for this thread and this thread only. Any discussion within the entry thread will be deleted.

surgeon
03-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Put my entry in, might try to get some new pictures before the deadline....but for now I've got my shoe in.

Stampedekid
03-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Hey B1G can the Bumblebee Camaros be counted as muscle? I've gotten bored and started to revive it from the dead...
EDIT: Read the other thread, looks like I'll finally enter for once :D

trans_am_lover_79
03-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Rules for Entering:

2. You must enter by:
-Your entry must be posted in this entry thread by: Monday February 22nd, 2010 at 9:00PM EST.
-Any entries made after March 28th, 2010 at 9:00PM EST will NOT be allowed into the poll. Please be sure to plan accordingly.
-If you cannot make it due to time constraints do not rush and just wait for the next month’s competition.

Problem on line 1.. We already past Feb 22nd.. LOL.. Didn't know if you caught that.

xmod noob
03-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Problem on line 1.. We already past Feb 22nd.. LOL.. Didn't know if you caught that.

that comp is over dr k won it this is a new comp for march as in muscle like he said

TheB1GDude
03-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Hey B1G can the Bumblebee Camaros be counted as muscle? I've gotten bored and started to revive it from the dead...
EDIT: Read the other thread, looks like I'll finally enter for once :D

Yeap Camaro is most definitely muscle so please feel free to enter it....

Come on guys we go through this every month :) everything else said March so you should have known it was all good in the hood....

trans_am_lover_79
03-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Lol.. I just wanted to give you some ****.. I did know better.. But I have to be that one jack*** to point it out.

Way to make me feel welcome. :nodno:

BART
03-10-2010, 02:04 AM
Well I've been out of town and finally got to look at the entry thread. Surgeon, that thing is incredible.........

imnotmikal
03-10-2010, 07:20 AM
Lol.. I just wanted to give you some ****.. I did know better.. But I have to be that one jack*** to point it out.

Way to make me feel welcome. :nodno:
Calm down. :roll:
Well I've been out of town and finally got to look at the entry thread. Surgeon, that thing is incredible.........

Agreed.

surgeon
03-10-2010, 08:57 PM

Thank you, I am working on 2.0, which is going to be the truck equivelent with more attention to paint, but no matter how I trick up the chassis batteries are my biggest issue...

Howlsatmoonlight
03-21-2010, 01:14 AM
Did I mention I love Muscle Cars? ;) My submission is a 41 Willys, a car overlooked in its day, but **** its beautiful. Unfortunately once I got the body painted, lights wired, and tried to place the chassis, I learned that the midsection of the car was waaay too narrow, so I had to trim the chassis quite a bit, and remount all the electronics. I wanted to do an interior, but ran out of room because of the chassis problem :( . The blower is modeled after a Willys I saw at a car show, and I doubt I did it the justice it deserved working from memory. The rims were custom trimmed and took forever, but I love the old school look. I started with a more realistic flame scheme in mind, but again, a car like this deserves the be modeled after its era. Ran it once to make sure it worked, and its being shelved from this point on :p

Bananabrain
03-31-2010, 12:28 PM
Man I can't belive me and surgon are tied. lol
I would have thought he would be winning right now, because that is one sweet ride.
Goodluck to everyone.

garder121
03-31-2010, 01:11 PM
Man I can't belive me and surgon are tied. lol
I would have thought he would be winning right now, because that is one sweet ride.
Goodluck to everyone.

i voted for you, i wasn't sure who to vote for you or surgon.

Bananabrain
03-31-2010, 01:29 PM
i voted for you, i wasn't sure who to vote for you or surgon.

Thanks for that. :D