PDA

View Full Version : New Guy, Lots of Projects...

Cobrawannabe
02-24-2010, 08:51 PM
Hey, everyone!

I'm Matt from Colchester, CT. I discovered the forum about 2 weeks ago, and I must say; some of the projects have REALLY lit a fire under my butt to get my projects going. Please check out Projects to see the ....projects... I'm working on:lol:

I have 5 Xmods Bodies and 4 chassis:
-Evo VIII (in progress)
-'65 Mustang (in progress)
-'05 Mustang (in progress)
-'10 Mustang
-R34 Skyline (In progress)

- 1 first-gen (All RadioShack mods)
- 2 EVOs (both for parts. One after wet electronics, and the other for 3 blown diffs. I just ran out of them...)
- 1 Street (All RadioShack mods, shortened "struts" and springs)

To be honest, I didn't know there was an aftermarket for Xmods until I stumbled upon this very cool, very creative forum, and I look forward to hitting up Atomic very soon for some wheels, alloy chassis parts, and a 180 motor.:headbang:

Howlsatmoonlight
02-24-2010, 09:22 PM
Welcome to the forums, make sure you read over the rules and you will do just fine here :) Always nice to have some new creativity thrown into the mix.

Cobrawannabe
02-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Hey, thanks a lot man! I'm a very active member of a much stricter forum, so I shouldn't have any problems.:)

motochimp
02-25-2010, 03:27 AM
Welcome to the forum man; you'll find ALOT of good and helpful stuff around here.

That's a good line of projects you got there, any particular ideas or concepts for any of them? make sure to post some pics of the EVO VIII when done, that's a sweet body.

Donziikid
02-25-2010, 08:25 AM
Welcome to Xmosource. ;) Have fun here and be sure to keep us posted on your projects.

Cheers,
Kyle.

blazer94
03-24-2010, 08:27 PM
looking forward to the projects. welcome