PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys.

sypherxero
02-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Ello everybody! Im new here, obviously. I just got into Xmods, I have a 370Z with AWD, stage 2 motor in the mail, GPM heat sink in the mail, Tenzo wheels, and disc brake cap/cover things. I play a good bit of XBL, Halo 3 mostly. My ID is xeroevil, if anyone wants to play. Im also looking for a few things, an Acura RSX or Lancer EVO VIII body. And lowering arms or the whole race suspension kit.

And I have a question, I try to go into the B/S/T thread, and it tells me there is an error, probably my post count. How many do I need??? Thanks guys.

mycrors4
02-05-2010, 05:48 PM
it is explained in the forum rules,
you need 50 to access it and buy
100 to trade/sell

FloydfanYodaman
02-05-2010, 05:48 PM
hey man welcome again...lets see some pics of that Z...planning on getting any otheres? also this thread might have some answers for you...

http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13218

Action B
02-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Ello everybody! Im new here, obviously. I just got into Xmods, I have a 370Z with AWD, stage 2 motor in the mail, GPM heat sink in the mail, Tenzo wheels, and disc brake cap/cover things. I play a good bit of XBL, Halo 3 mostly. My ID is xeroevil, if anyone wants to play. Im also looking for a few things, an Acura RSX or Lancer EVO VIII body. And lowering arms or the whole race suspension kit.

And I have a question, I try to go into the B/S/T thread, and it tells me there is an error, probably my post count. How many do I need??? Thanks guys.

Welcome. I added you on Xbox live.

Maybe we will play halo sometime soon.

sypherxero
02-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Welcome. I added you on Xbox live.

Maybe we will play halo sometime soon.

Hells to the yeah. Im not that good, but I still play.

hey man welcome again...lets see some pics of that Z...planning on getting any otheres? also this thread might have some answers for you...

http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13218

Ive got the only pictures in the 370Z gallery, haha, but they are tiny. I cant figure out how to make them bigger on here. Im sure there is a thread or something that will tell me how.

it is explained in the forum rules,
you need 50 to access it and buy
100 to trade/sell

Sorry, still learning how to read. Hooked on Phonics, works for everyone but me!

FloydfanYodaman
02-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Ive got the only pictures in the 370Z gallery, haha, but they are tiny. I cant figure out how to make them bigger on here. Im sure there is a thread or something that will tell me how.

Sorry, still learning how to read. Hooked on Phonics, works for everyone but me!

try photobucket.com...i've found it the easiest to post your pics as well as resize them as needed

and you might try the EDIT button as well...so as not to double post and such...might save you some headaches down the way