PDA

View Full Version : How To Climb The Ranks

cycygrace
01-19-2010, 11:39 AM
Im new im already a junior member but wondering how you become a senior member and above is is strictly by posts?
and floydfanyodaman i never said we are equals you are clearly superior to me.
can people plz let this thread die im wasting space in the recent threads list just let it die plz!
guys i read the rules i already said to let it die i get it but people keep dragging it out!

BART
01-19-2010, 11:54 AM
Pretty much all of your questions are answered in the rules. Check them out.

DRFTKO
01-19-2010, 02:18 PM
I have already told you what you need to be able to access the Buy/Sale/Trade section of the forums through pm's. You seriously need to read the rules.

FloydfanYodaman
01-19-2010, 02:25 PM
Im new im already a junior member but whondering how you become a senior member and how to be able to trade is there a minimum on how many posts you need.:-?

and while we are at it...how are we equals LOL...i got 400 posts to your 20...and i think i got a year on you on here

...and you are a double and triple posting post junkie LOL i tried to be polite

...and also while we are at it...the **** green dots rep system never works for me

edit: make that a year and a half
2nd edit: and i have 3 dots on my user CP, but one dot shows when i post...and i can never leave green dot rep feedback for others
3rd edit: figured it out...and thanks to all my Green Dot Buddies ;)

mycrors4
01-19-2010, 05:08 PM
I have already told you what you need to be able to access the Buy/Sale/Trade section of the forums through pm's. You seriously need to read the rules.

all your answers are even in his signature!!

Blade.
01-19-2010, 10:07 PM
Im new im already a junior member but wondering how you become a senior member and above is is strictly by posts?
and floydfanyodaman i never said we are equals you are clearly superior to me.

Honestly, I suggest you read the rules.

You won't be here long if you continue your spamming and bumping bulls#!t. The rules have been placed for a reason, and are easy to follow by. Yet however, you have chosen not to abid by the rules, taken some threads off-topic, and bumped various dead threads, and too add, posted multiple times when there was no reason to do so.

The suggestion has already been posted...

READ THE D@MNED RULES NOOB.

Blade.

texan_idiot25
01-19-2010, 10:13 PM
But that doesn't mean you go spamming up the place to build post count.

AND IT'S YOU'RE NOT YOUR. Christ.....

FloydfanYodaman
01-19-2010, 10:33 PM
hey man i gave you a little constructive cticism on how to act on a site/forum...that doesnt mean try to start a fight/insult war with me on pm's...let me introduce you to another part of the forums...its called the forward button...almost as cool as the search...but not quite LOL

to all my G.D.B......feelin the love!!! :nod: :lol: :p

BulletsRain
01-19-2010, 10:48 PM
hey man i gave you a little constructive cticism on how to act on a site/forum...that doesnt mean try to start a fight/insult war with me on pm's...let me introduce you to another part of the forums...its called the forward button...almost as cool as the search...but not quite LOL

to all my G.D.B......feelin the love!!! :nod: :lol: :p

I like this post.... On topic - Rules are your friend! Posting to post is frowned upon.. just throwing that out there! :bigwink: ;) :)

texan_idiot25
01-19-2010, 10:51 PM
I read. What a cute attempt at at threat. You know kid, for all this mention of intelligence all over your profile, you sure do come off as a stupid little child.

i dont post just to post i post to try to stay in the loop i am so sorry that your an arrogant egotistical know it all that thinks hes cool cause hes been on the site for so long i AM SO SORRY shut the hell up and leave me im sorry that for a second i thought u were an ok guy cause u mtbike 2 but thats just one of my flaws that im all nice till someone like u pushes it to far and gets me ****ed so **** U *****!:demon:

I'ma shakin' in mah boots, I hope you dont **** floyd and **** and *** or ********** and then ***************** after you *** and **** and finally ************

c1v1c
01-19-2010, 10:55 PM
You're such a douche cycygrace......why flame at members personally? Just read the rules and live with it.

taiwanesekid05
01-19-2010, 10:55 PM
********* texan is pretty ***** **** ***.

But in all seriousness, a good look at the rules is what you need to do.

ravevolution
01-19-2010, 11:02 PM
*nods* read the rules,do a bit of searching, you may be a noob, but most questions people ask from car modding to aunty anne's pretzel recipe are questions that people have asked before from members who have been here longer and those who have followed the rules and became mods/senior members

becoming a senior member here isn't bout post count its about not being a spammy,whiney doucher. Do a good enough job as a member and you will be asked for the privlage and remember 'with great power comes great responsibility' :P

mycrors4
01-19-2010, 11:04 PM
a) why does it even matter wtf type of member u are?
b) guys let him post and do as he is doing.. we told him not once not twice but over three times, if he decided to ignore us,, then let him go ahead and just make his way out of here

BulletsRain
01-19-2010, 11:23 PM
a) why does it even matter wtf type of member u are?
b) guys let him post and do as he is doing.. we told him not once not twice but over three times, if he decided to ignore us,, then let him go ahead and just make his way out of here

He isn't ignoring them, he is Private messaging them and trying to start stuff with them. It doesn't matter what kind of member you are, but if you don't follow the rules, and simply can't take the time to read them, why be here?
And when you have 4.5 posts per day.. that's a little much.. Or when your name shows up on half the threads on the home page display showing that you just posted...

Btw... I this thread just makes me laugh.. I think its thread of the day! :lol: :lol:

lol
01-19-2010, 11:26 PM
I like the thread "Tunar Cars" better. There's this gaming forum where I go to, those kids are so stupid, they BUY reputation. This kid spent 80 bucks for 10k reputation. >.> I went on there, and by the end of the day, I already had full reputation. Reputation is funky system that gets to people's heads. I honestly couldn't care less if I had full bars of red and my user title is "Forum Spammer"

texan_idiot25
01-20-2010, 12:27 AM
"Tunner cars" ;)

Blade.
01-20-2010, 12:32 AM
I like the thread "Tunar Cars" better. There's this gaming forum where I go to, those kids are so stupid, they BUY reputation. This kid spent 80 bucks for 10k reputation. >.> I went on there, and by the end of the day, I already had full reputation. Reputation is funky system that gets to people's heads. I honestly couldn't care less if I had full bars of red and my user title is "Forum Spammer"

But you won't get there. Cause' we love you. In a brother like way.:lol:

Texan, did that Cycygrace really send that? He's one stupid 13 year old that's for sure.

Too bad, he hasn't sent me a PM yet. I was really hoping he would...

Blade.

FloydfanYodaman
01-20-2010, 12:42 AM
I read. What a cute attempt at at threat. You know kid, for all this mention of intelligence all over your profile, you sure do come off as a stupid little child.

I'ma shakin' in mah boots, I hope you dont **** floyd and **** and *** or ********** and then ***************** after you *** and **** and finally ************

i hope you know how bad that ^ made my head hurt:lol: and i'm still not sure i got all the ****** *'s figured out :nodno: i went to the dentist today...i'm a lil groggy

acerpower
01-20-2010, 02:38 AM
I never paid attention to this rep thing before.
I'm just curious, is there any advantage to high rep besides the little title under the name, and having more green dots?
I know this might be a stupid question and is probably answered somewhere in the rules, but since were on this subject I figured I'd just ask.
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against a ranking system, this is just different than anything I'm familiar with.
Either way, I think this is definitely the best Xmods forum and I just enjoy reading the threads and occasionally starting one myself.
..........................and I'm just fine with being a noob for now.

ravevolution
01-20-2010, 03:26 AM
i hope you know how bad that ^ made my head hurt:lol: and i'm still not sure i got all the ****** *'s figured out :nodno: i went to the dentist today...i'm a lil groggy

I'm pretty sure the *******'s are the names he threw out in his idle threat :P

As far as my 2 cents on the rep. bar. It doesn't matter to me, all that has ever mattered is my iTrader rating and those of others when it comes to B/S/T stuff. Honestly does it matter how popular someone is on a forum? Don't like what people are posting? then don't read their stuff. It's a public forum and the rules are setup to protect members from harassment and abuse.

reaper
01-20-2010, 05:27 AM
i find it very amusing that many of the replys to this thread have been made by people who are guilty of doing exactly what they are telling this guy not to do. i have had dealings with many of you for spamming and even had one of you pn me because there (friend) was banned from other sites floyd and texan this is not directed at either of you but you probably know that lol

Donziikid
01-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Read the rules. Cycy, you will be dealt with accordingly.

Cheers,
Kyle.