PDA

View Full Version : Toyz4Boyz

cycygrace
01-18-2010, 04:18 PM
At toyz4boyz in new bedford,mass there will be nitro traxxas and xmods races weekly starting march,15th! there will be cash prizes gven out to winners at the end of the day up to $100! come on in to the parts shop while there to get upgrades in everything from motors to decals to rims.:bigwink: :o :nod:

oh any questions just post a reply and i will be making a thread in the next couple days showing my cars and parts.:nod:

Action B
01-18-2010, 05:01 PM
That would be 7 hour drive. There is a lot of guys in that area that drive Mini-Z though if they are allowed.

AJB32690
01-18-2010, 05:15 PM
What kind of parts are we talking?

Are these class races?

I might be interested in this, I'm only a half hour drive from New Bedford.

suicide_star
01-18-2010, 06:08 PM
Hey buddy. Welcome to the forum. Please read the rules before you post any further. We don't bump old threads unless we have something useful to contribute to them and we don't double post.
RULES- http://xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11950

GearHeadV8
01-18-2010, 07:56 PM
you just double posted. Use the edit button and if someone asks a question then you answer it but if you make a mistake or have to add something hit the edit button. Bumping its when you post in a old thread like you did cause it bumps it to the top and its old stuff and most likely already been answered so its annoying and pointless.