PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself.

Snow_Fox
01-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Hello all. I just got into the xmods scene. Radioshack employee actually.

I got a 370z. I must admit I love the xmods thus far. THe christmas sale was great and I picked up an R8 for my girlfriend and a corvette for her step dad (he loves real cars/he is a guy so it was a great gift)

Sadly it seems they are being discontinued for now.. I have read they discontinue em every year and come out with more.. but, when I checked on the website it said even the tires and stuff are being discontinued.

Just found this forum which seems to be the most active xmods forum I've found so I hope to find out active people who enjoy them. (May start doing some modding soon).

mycrors4
01-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Welcome to the r/c bug.
Hope you like ur new xmod..
(pssst: go steal some xmods for us will ya?) ;)

Snow_Fox
01-03-2010, 09:47 PM
lol. We are sold out atm.

A few get returned because people are too dumb to put them together.

imnotmikal
01-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, can I take your order?

Snow_Fox
01-03-2010, 10:14 PM
does your establishment serve Death Burgers?

lol
01-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Any rumors on the Xmod truck line?

Snow_Fox
01-03-2010, 10:17 PM
lol low end grunt so I don't have access to anything yo don't.

DRFTKO
01-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Welcome to the site! You should find anything that you would ever want to know about XMODS here by searching, and if you don't, then please ask! It's nice to have a Radio Shack employee as a member here!:)

Snow_Fox
01-04-2010, 12:32 AM
know if they are gunna have anymore? lol. I'd love a Porsche GT3 or Cayman S in the future and my girlfriend wants a Mercedes Benz SLR McLauren.

In addition I'm wondering how to get more tires now that they are discontinued... Kinda sucks two weeks after I get mine they seem to be completely discontinued.. Its gunna suck if I burn the tires up and can't get new ones.

Action B
01-04-2010, 12:38 PM
know if they are gunna have anymore? lol. I'd love a Porsche GT3 or Cayman S in the future and my girlfriend wants a Mercedes Benz SLR McLauren.

In addition I'm wondering how to get more tires now that they are discontinued... Kinda sucks two weeks after I get mine they seem to be completely discontinued.. Its gunna suck if I burn the tires up and can't get new ones.

Glad your having fun. A lot of people convert model bodies or Mini-Z bodies to fit their Xmods. You may want to consider doing this if there is a body that you really want. If you get into competitive track racing like I did, you should look into purchasing one.

Take a look here for a list of all released bodies for Mini-Z, keep in mind that some are no longer available.

http://www.mini-z-guide.com/bodies.htm

civicblack10
01-04-2010, 05:15 PM
They released a silver Mercedes SLR xmod in the UK. Heres what it looks like http://xmodsinternational.com/Xmods%20Mercedes%20SLR%20Starter%20Kit.htm

balthasarbal
01-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the forum, I am new bie I have heard some good talk about this website so I have been cruising for a while as a guest just checking it out.Anyway, I have just actually joined and hope to contribute something useful to the community.