PDA

View Full Version : What ever happend to CoolSkyline?

PimpSkyline
05-22-2005, 06:30 PM
Hey, I'm PimpSkyline, I'm new here, but I'm known on a other sites.

I was wondering, I've heard some good and bad stuff about CoolSkyline, and I was wondering what happend to him? Cause friends of mine have said that he was known here really well. Cause my friends are registered here.

So what did happend to him?

Let me know

Thank u.

PimpSkyline

BlackSky909
05-24-2005, 09:13 PM
He was banned forever, and he was *** he will never be back to this forum.

defjam
05-24-2005, 10:34 PM
what was he being *** about lol

viperdout
05-25-2005, 04:48 PM
He spammed, and because he used AOL, he had a ton of IPs and kept swapping (or he just used a different IP), but I believe it was AOL he was using. You know how occansionally some of you users that are on AOL will get a message saying you were banned? Well, that's why.

BlackSky909
05-27-2005, 03:11 PM
Yea I used to get that "You have been banned from this forum message" alot of time when viperdout didnt like me.. :lol:

PimpSkyline
06-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Oh really. Uh. Thats not what they told me. They said he can be a pain in the a** when he wants to be, but they said nothing about him being ***. And they said that he does have a GirlFriend, so he can't be *** can he? (It is a girl)(I have seen them one time at Six Flags.)Or so my friend says, cause my friend was with me their. And yes he does have AOL, but I didn't think you could that, I knew it might be possible but I never knew somebody could do it.

So is their anything else I need to know?

You guys let me know, cause I need to know if what all my friends tell me is true, so just let me know please.

Thank u.

PimpSkyline

BlackSky909
06-07-2005, 01:10 AM
CoolSkyline was disliked nobody liekd him, he spammed, and he didnt know what the hell he was talking about. End of story. Locked.