PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fellow XModder's...

Bulldog25413
11-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Names justin from ohio im not new to xmods or modding them but i am new to forum's as this is the first one i have used altho i have been reading posts on this for a few days now and now ready to post with the rest of you guys. Im working on my first full blown project as i will be posting pics and info after this in the projects section so look for it there and hope to see some comments/input.

TripleXmodder(akaXXX)
11-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Welcome fellow modder. Can't wait to see your project.

Bulldog25413
11-03-2009, 04:57 PM
yeah i just posted the pics of what i have done so far on my project feel free to add comments to it ive read alot of your posts and look forward to posting/talking more with you as im sure ill get alot of help/tips from you. thanks for the reply

Donziikid
11-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Howdy and welcome to Xmodsource, Bulldog. Glad to have you aboard the forum. :D

Since you are new here, and haven't been on a forum before, be sure to check out the Rules and Guidelines section of the forum. It'll get you pointed in the proper direction if you have any questions about forum conduct--and if it doesn't, don't be afraid to ask. Plenty of helpful members here willing to lend a hand with your online forum experience as well as your Xmodding experiences. ;)

Cheers,
Kyle.

Bulldog25413
11-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Yes I have read the rules and such thank you and this site has already been a huge help on giving me idea's not to mention getting me back into xmods as i thought they died out until i found out about the "street" line which i went out and bought the GT-R but im not touching it as it is mint and i want to finish my first project before i touch the all so pretty GT-R body lol but i do have plans for it and thanks for the reply this is the first xmod forum that i saw thats still updated with new posts daily and i already feel welcomed thanks once again

tayyab
11-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Welcome to XMS!:)

Enjoy your stay.;)

Later, T.I.M

xiongster
11-16-2009, 03:54 PM
welcome to xmodsource as u can see im new also