PDA

View Full Version : Is AWD worth the money?

jeffcooking
08-04-2004, 06:37 PM
Is AWD really worth the money? I heard that it cutes the speed down, but you can turn a lot better with it.

viperdout
08-04-2004, 07:54 PM
I'll tell you, I did not get AWD for the longest time because I thought it was a waste. I have never been more wrong. Not only do you get way better grip (launching now rocks), but you stop faster because the motor is contolling 4 wheels, not just 2. The cornering is great, and it just plain rules. I suggest you get one, but don't use the gear lube that comes with it. It makes a mess.

jeffcooking
08-05-2004, 02:40 AM
I am going to get AWD now. Is it only 14.99?

viperdout
08-05-2004, 08:40 PM
I believe so.

suprastar
08-07-2004, 04:32 PM
oh yes the AWD is definitly worth it

SwedishRacer
08-08-2004, 02:36 PM
It worth it, you'll easyiley lose a drag with out it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnnyt
08-25-2004, 10:51 PM
can you still get a drift going wit awd??

viperdout
08-25-2004, 10:53 PM
can you still get a drift going wit awd??

Yes you can. Actuall,y having AWD makes drifting easier.

johnnyt
08-25-2004, 11:00 PM
is the installation easy aswell?

ninja828
08-27-2004, 11:41 AM
yea, its easy....just make sure u keep track off ALL the screws u have to take out....took me almost an hr to find my last screw...

viperdout
08-27-2004, 12:06 PM
The installation is easy.