StiXxX
03-26-2005, 09:29 PM
here is my truck i was talking about in the off road post

its still relatively new but it's motor is nice and broken in now :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/StiXxX_069/StiXxX/Picture004.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/StiXxX_069/StiXxX/Picture007.jpg

09A03
03-26-2005, 09:37 PM
those are awsome. I have always wanted one but xmods are cheaper and less maintence.

StiXxX
03-26-2005, 09:43 PM
maintainence is not an issue
not yet at least
i guess when i'm in the racing season in about a month i will hav to take apart and re build for upgrades or cleaning and what not but right now its just
empty the un used fuel when done 4 the day clean the air filter and wipe the body down :D

napoleon_dynamite
03-27-2005, 06:09 PM
how much did that cost?

StiXxX
03-27-2005, 11:16 PM
it was $380
but i had to buy the stater kit to get the truck going
with the fuel and that kind of stuff

the total was $463.58

VietDraGoNE
03-28-2005, 11:49 AM
gahh thats alot of money lol

skyline-rsx392
03-28-2005, 12:29 PM
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have something in common, We Both Buy Nike Shoes!!!!!! LOL!!! Just messing with you, nice TRUCK.

check this out
www.traxxas.com/ftp/tmaxx_mov/trx_video_tmaxx01.htm

I'm getting a Jato for my birthday wich is March 30!!!!

Badgerbadger13
03-28-2005, 03:08 PM
I dont have a Traxxas but I do have a Duratrax Evader :D

viperdout
03-28-2005, 03:14 PM
Very nice. I drove an Emaxx that was locked in first at the NY Auto Show yesterday. I might just have to pick one up now...

BlackSky909
05-08-2005, 12:09 AM
Nice car Stixxx I am on the samke boat as you now. Today the 7th I bought me a Traxxas 2.5 Rustler.. this thing is alot funner then xmods in my opinion my total was $387.65.. lol. Well this thing is fast, and I love it.. But my first day today I broke one of the front shocks! :cry: I hit a **** tree cause i was driving up and down the street and it is very hard to control! If i go to fast it spins out.. But I think it was because I forgot to put the wing on? I am not sure but this thing is amazingly fast and I love how it screams..

mpevine11
05-08-2005, 01:59 PM
soooo nice and that vid is cool to....that is alot of money tho....i would get one if thay didnt caust so much....

StiXxX
07-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Nice car Stixxx I am on the samke boat as you now. Today the 7th I bought me a Traxxas 2.5 Rustler.. this thing is alot funner then xmods in my opinion my total was $387.65.. lol. Well this thing is fast, and I love it.. But my first day today I broke one of the front shocks! :cry: I hit a **** tree cause i was driving up and down the street and it is very hard to control! If i go to fast it spins out.. But I think it was because I forgot to put the wing on? I am not sure but this thing is amazingly fast and I love how it screams..

:D from what i know the rustler is RWD so thats y ur steering is so sharp i drove someones yesturday and a couple other peoples trucks in our park here
all the trucks scream and i love it
they all sound like pocket bikes espacially when thay've hit 2nd gear and r about to hit 50mph oooo yeaaaa :yup: :D
i now know every Sunday around 5o'clock lots o people show up with there cars and truack in the park so every Sunday ill b there unless theres a car show :D

phoenixeclipse
07-13-2005, 02:17 AM
I bought a used Team Associated TC3 completely assembled, 2 extra motors, an extra esc and servo, 2 extra bodies, a pair of brushes, carpet tires, and all sorts of random parts all for $175

i added it up and if i bought all of this stuff new i would have paid at least $500 so Im glad i found it.

StiXxX
07-13-2005, 03:28 PM
nice
it seems that these things r everywhere
and u can always find a great deal on one if u look hard enough

StiXxX
09-07-2005, 06:28 PM
i've just added 13 pix of some xmod and tmaxx pix that i took today

im thinking of adding some car show pix either to the album or to the dreaam car thread
but im not going to go through the trouble of re sizing them if know one wants to see them so..........

does anyone care to see pix from the last car show i went to?
it was the Super Tuner Show

and should i put them in the album or in the dream car thread at the bottom of the forum main page???

respond soon b4 i get lazy