PDA

View Full Version : newb from pittsburgh

punisherstang
08-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Hey guys I'm new here, I've been lurkin around for a few weeks checking the site out. My names ryan and I just got back into xmods, I had a yellow gtr when they first came out but then it died with all my friends so I got rid of it but now I'm back into it and I bought the atomic orange z06 and I have an lancer evo that needs some work I got for cheap. Lookin forward to finding out some cool tips and tricks for my xmods. Also on a sidenote I'm sorry but I do not remember the name of this member but the member with the 32 ford xmod, that is exactly what I wana do if you would be interested in selling or just giving me a few tips on how you did yours that would be awesome. Thanks and nice to meet all of u. I've seen some wicked xmods just lurkin around on here

xmodzracer
08-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Wow people on the forum seem rude today...

Anyways welcome!!! Ask questions have fun and read the rules and most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

punisherstang
08-01-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm not sure what I may of said rude but please let me knw?? I will hopefully post some pics of my stock vette w the exception of underglo neons an evo rims

theoriganalRiD3R1967
08-02-2009, 12:22 AM
no he meant no one had greeted you thats what was rude, i think ppl are just busy... anyways welcome have a good time!

xmodzracer
08-02-2009, 12:57 AM
No you weren't rude in anyway. Sorry I should have clarified. Good luck to you!

youngxmodder
08-02-2009, 01:17 AM
welcome to the forum! don't forget to read the rules and guidelines, but more important have a good time here.

mycrors4
08-02-2009, 01:29 AM
well they all said it. ill repeat it again.. just cause im bored. Welcome to the forums! Dont forget to read the rules and guidelines. and most importantly HAVE FUN! :D

xmodkidd33
08-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Nice, I'm from Pittsburgh as well. What part are you in?

punisherstang
08-02-2009, 07:03 PM
I'm located 5 minutes from south hills village mall if u knw where that is. And sorry for the confusion with the rude statement I didn't know what exactly you meant by it. I'm in the process of trying to fit a duster model body onto my vette chassis any tips or guidelines from experienced veterans??