PDA

View Full Version : New to Xmods...

sparky
07-26-2009, 07:54 PM
I just picked up the new Z06 Corvette. I went onto Atomic Mods and bought the Mitsubishi Evolution VIII body. So the Corvette body is up for grabs, I just need to get a AWD mod for my new xmod!

taiwanesekid05
07-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Welcome to the site, but remember, you can't sell things until you reach 100 posts (I think) and don't post whore to get there ;) Not a good way to introduce yourself.

winner
07-26-2009, 10:42 PM
welcome to the forum!! hope you enjoy the forum!!

lol btw, taiwanesekid, its 50 posts to b/s/t but 200 to post in the b/s/t

mycrors4
07-26-2009, 11:29 PM
welcome to the forum!! hope you enjoy the forum!!

lol btw, taiwanesekid, its 50 posts to b/s/t but 200 to post in the b/s/t

isnt it 100 to sell in b/s/t?

sparky
07-27-2009, 01:25 PM
I wont post whore myself. I'm just waiting on the Lancer body to arrive and then I just need to get the awd mod. I try to drifting the car in the shop I'm in because the floor is smooth and the car drifts ok after I sprayed some wax on the floor. But I drove my friends xmod that is awd and what a difference it makes! I was contemplating on whether or not to do a stage 2 motor upgrade, but I bought duracell recharge batteries that are 800ma and that alone boosted the power on the car. Maybe I will just need the drift tyres?

surgeon
07-27-2009, 01:36 PM
I wont post whore myself. I'm just waiting on the Lancer body to arrive and then I just need to get the awd mod. I try to drifting the car in the shop I'm in because the floor is smooth and the car drifts ok after I sprayed some wax on the floor. But I drove my friends xmod that is awd and what a difference it makes! I was contemplating on whether or not to do a stage 2 motor upgrade, but I bought duracell recharge batteries that are 800ma and that alone boosted the power on the car. Maybe I will just need the drift tyres?

Don't bother with the stage 2, there are plenty of aftermarkett motors that are better and cheaper. Try to find the 3-pack of motors for the radline... they have gobs of torque for drifting, and when available on ebay, should run about 10 bucks. Another really great motor is the PN racing stock FET motor, it will run about 10-15. If you are really wanting a drift monster, the extreme 180 from Xmodsinternational is great....the only problem is you have to trick out the motor cradle to fit it in.

Either way, pick up an AWD kit on the bay.