PDA

View Full Version : Traxxas 1/16 Brushed Minis.

Stampedekid
07-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Check it out. Was bored browsing the web looking for upgrades for my 1/16 E-Revo(and did find some) but I came across a bigger find. If mods don't mind I'm posting links to the other forum I posted them on if not I'll re-do it here.
http://beatyourtruck.com/forum/showthread.php?p=698864#post698864
^1/16 E-Revo Brushed
http://beatyourtruck.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57757
^1/16 Slash EX Brushed
Personally I'd take the 1/16 Slash only because I already have a 1/16 E-Revo VXL and I want yet another slash(have a 1/10 modified with brushless Slash)

ling427ttvette
07-07-2009, 10:37 PM
If those Titans are anything like the 550's and have issues of locking up and quit working after the first few runs I'd rather just spend money and get the VXL.

Considering getting rid of my MM5700 setup and a few other things to get money gathered up for the E-Revo VXL.. I want one sooooo bad.

Donziikid
07-08-2009, 12:08 AM
I would be interested to see how well the XL2.5 performs. Being waterproof, it could come in handy for a lot of scaler applications where drag/hill brake doesn't matter. It's small, powerful and waterproof: can't ask for much more! Wonder what they'll go for money wise..

Gah. Thanks a lot, Xmodracer... Now I want one... :lol:

AeroSynch
07-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Now I really want to get one.

ling427ttvette
07-09-2009, 05:58 PM
I wonder if Traxxas will be making a waterproof VXL soon for the minis? They have the 1/10 VXL waterproof now..

fieldfairy2
07-09-2009, 06:27 PM
The VXL is waterproof. The whole car is basically waterproof. Did a lot of work on these mini's.

I have always and will always want a Mini Revo VXL:nod:

Stampedekid
07-15-2009, 03:16 PM
The VXL is waterproof. The whole car is basically waterproof. Did a lot of work on these mini's.

I have always and will always want a Mini Revo VXL:nod:

Go for it then, its the ultimate mini basher and speed demon. And Lingv427ttvette, I don't know what everyone is doing wrong with their titans but I still have my original titan somewhere in my room, ran it for about 6 months in the slash before I got bored and upgraded to Sidewinder 5700 and 7 cells. I beat the heck outta the slash in water, mud, sand, lakes everything and somehow it still runs, the titan and the slash but now like I said, the slash is brushless and has been for about 7 months. (June 26th was the day I got the slash, back in 2008...for my bday :lol: ) But I am looking forward to seeing how much buzz these little guys get, if the VXL's are mad popular(they're nuts with power too..my mini revo VXL) I wonder how these will be in popularity and performance