PDA

View Full Version : Good Day.

Blade.
06-29-2009, 10:32 PM
Hello fellow people of the xmodding world.

As you can see, I have already posted 3 times, and this will be my fourth post.

Yes, I have read the rules, and yes I will follow them. As you can also see, I have a project on the roll right now, and is currently being puttied and shaped.

Oh, and a quick reminder, posts mean nothing, knowledge on what the person is doing is the key to success.

Blade.

imnotmikal
06-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Fourth*

:D

Blade.
06-29-2009, 10:41 PM
Fourth*

:D

Haha, thanks for the welcome :) and yes.. If I type fast I tend to miss some letters, I shall edit that post now.

Blade.

Donziikid
06-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Welcome to Xmodsource! Since you say you've already read the rules I suppose I won't have to tell you again and I will also assume there will be no trouble from ya. Glad to have you on board and I hope you enjoy your stay here on Xmodsource. Post up your Xmods when you have the chance!

If you have any questions about forum conduct don't hesitate to contact any member of the Staff. ;)

Cheers,
Kyle.

Blade.
06-29-2009, 10:51 PM
Welcome to Xmodsource! Since you say you've already read the rules I suppose I won't have to tell you again and I will also assume there will be no trouble from ya. Glad to have you on board and I hope you enjoy your stay here on Xmodsource. Post up your Xmods when you have the chance!

If you have any questions about forum conduct don't hesitate to contact any member of the Staff. ;)

Cheers,
Kyle.

Thank-you for the welcome also Donzii :) if anything does happen, I will be surely to contact a Staff member. :)

Blade.

M0DEL
06-30-2009, 12:38 AM
Welcome to xms :)

AJB32690
06-30-2009, 12:41 AM
Welcome!