PDA

View Full Version : mini-z mr01 help plz !!!!!!

xxmoderxx
06-18-2009, 10:20 PM
i jus got my first mini-z. its an mr01 with gpm. but anyways i was driving without my body and i crashed. i broke the steering gear. so i ordered new delrin gears from atomicmods. now the problem is that when i turn on my car and remote the servo motor keeps going. its not the steering trim or the st. range. no wires are loose or anything. can anyone tell me how to fix it???

reply to cowboysir03's post on June 18th: is it on the side with the crystal???

cowboysir03
06-18-2009, 10:42 PM
On the top of your mr01 board there is a tiny adjuster for center...it is directly under the metal sticker that says mr01 on the chassis top cover.

peel back that metal cover and look for a tiny hole in the chassi top. try adjusting that screw looking thing...if you have no problem wires than that may have been knocked off center.

cowboysir03
06-26-2009, 09:01 PM
I also remembered something while working today...did your old servo assembly come with tiny brass washers and did you re-install them on your new gears? If those were not replaced or fitted incorrectly there may not be the appropriate mesh between motor and gears and that allows for spinning.