PDA

View Full Version : This thing from walmart........

xmodsupra01
06-14-2009, 10:21 PM
So i decided to buy this dune buggy thing from walmart to see how it did..And i have to say im very surprised

For like $25 this thing is kinda fast. But has alot of torque. Were at the hotel in North Carolina and i drove it into one of the curbs and it climbed right over it.

But just thought i would share that

zippo855
06-14-2009, 10:39 PM
omg! no way, that is so awesome. that thing just looks.......... o wait no pictures........

glad you got a new rc, at a decent price and its working out, but it's hard to visualize what your talking about without some pics.

xmodzracer
06-14-2009, 11:49 PM
Picturez! Brand! Cookie!

texan_idiot25
06-15-2009, 03:01 AM
Nylint crawler? Forgot what the walmart brand crawler was, but it was pretty respectable for how cheap it was.

xmodsupra01
06-15-2009, 01:03 PM
honest to god............ i stripped the gears on it today from just driving it really aggresively ..(monday) so im takin it back to walmart to see if i can get another one.....

I will have pics up soon(hopefully today if i get my camera back) and after i get another one

xmodsupra01
06-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Ok. I went to walmart...............Got my money back.......But they were outta the buggy i wanted. I wasnt able to get a pic of it b4 i exchanged it because i just got my camera back 2day. So here are pics of my newest Walmart wonder

Toyota FJ Cruiser

hmmwv15
07-17-2009, 09:06 PM
:o

I like anything toyota!

Why'd they have to spoil it with those god-awful wheels???

How much for it and how does it run?

xmodsupra01
07-28-2009, 10:36 AM
:o

I like anything toyota!

Why'd they have to spoil it with those god-awful wheels???

How much for it and how does it run?

yeh i dont really like those wheels either

It runs pretty good but still not as good as that dune buggy i bought from them. still alittle bugs with mine toyota but it did sit in a car truk for a few days. its about.... i think 20 or 25 bucks.