PDA

View Full Version : Had a bad day?

firebird999
06-09-2009, 01:58 AM
i just got an idea. a lot of people here have problems, but when they post them up it just gets worse. so i made a thread where you can only post nice things that help one another. good for breakups, wrecks, deaths, and anything else you need help to get through.
(please let this last longer than three posts...)

and, yes, i kinda made this up because i wanted it right now, but hopefully others will use it.

anyway, my problem:
so i'm at my gradparents' house, and naturally there isn't much to do. so i started thinking about stuff. i got to thinking about the girl i like. not just a crush, this has been going on for years, it's the real deal... sorta... anyway, i started thinking about what i know about her and what not. she is probably exactly like me, just perfect. so i remembered that The Taking of Pelham 123 is coming out on the 12th. i was going to ask her to go to it with me. i got home, logged onto facebook (this was literally when i was going to ask her (through facebook)), went to her profile, and... her most recent status update: Katelyn **** has gone from "being single" to "in a relationship."
man, i wish i was 21, now i know what liquor is for. i feel like crap now, i just want to blow something up and/or die.

TheB1GDude
06-09-2009, 09:16 AM
I don't really get the point of this... so I'm going to have to close it...

You start of by saying you want a thread where you can post only nice things that will help one another but end your example by saying you want to blow something up and / or die...

I don't think anyone on XMS needs to be exposed to this and / or shouldn't have to be responsible for posting stuff to make people feel better...

You had a bad day then fine there are numerous forums geared towards that sort of stuff but lets try to keep this one vaguely RC related.