PDA

View Full Version : trusted websites

CJA94
04-23-2009, 04:24 PM
Hey can anybody tell me all the trusted websites to buy xmod parts or kits:-?

mustanglover
04-23-2009, 04:27 PM
www.atomicmods.com
www.asiatees.com
www.liquidrc.com
www.rcmart.com
www.xmodsinternational.com
www.ebay.com

kendallcschm
04-23-2009, 05:21 PM
don't forget xmods internatinal ..

rcxmoddagger
04-23-2009, 06:47 PM
i had a bad experience with xi a while back. lost about 30 bucks... but atomic mods is a great place to get parts as well as eBay!

CJA94
04-24-2009, 06:07 PM
alright thanks

Donziikid
04-24-2009, 09:06 PM
Remember that places like eBay and CraigsList are only safe if the seller is safe. I'm not telling you do not shop there, because you can always find great deals, but if you ever have any questions about a product or seller, you can always ask here first. There's always a high possibility that someone has either owned said product, dealt with said person or to some extent heard about/researched the product you are inquiring about.

As others have said, AtomicMods, Xmods Internation and eBay are about as best as it gets. ;)

Cheers,
Kyle.

CJA94
04-25-2009, 03:58 PM
What about http://www.asiatees.com/
is that good because I went to it and it looked good.

Donziikid
04-25-2009, 03:59 PM
Yes, AsiaTees is a trusted website.

Cheers,
Kyle.

CJA94
04-25-2009, 04:08 PM
OK thanks.

Skv012a
04-25-2009, 04:31 PM
www.rckenon.com
www.shop.tinyrc.com
www.reflexracing.net
www.toyeast.com
and previously mentioned rcmart.

You'll find the best selection and/or prices for Z parts here and these are the sites MZR comminuty feeds off of. Atomicmods is horribly overpriced for alot of the parts that they sell even though they're trustworthy.

WRX Ryder
04-25-2009, 05:56 PM
you can try www.hot-racing.com
they kind of have a small selection of xmod parts but you shuld check it out

TripleXmodder(akaXXX)
04-26-2009, 05:22 AM
For high QUALITY parts go for atomicmods.com, Like stated above.. some prices are high.... I would just stay away from PCBs and pro-ready boards... that stuff is over priced and you can do the same for half the price. You can find the GPM and aluminum parts cheaper other places... But all in all AM I think is the most trust worthy place to buy.

xmodinternational is OK, but their kits are REDICULOUSLY priced. But I haven't had an issue for some of the stuff I bought through them. They do have some stuff thats hard to find elsewhere.

Ebay is harder and harder to find stuff for a deal. Alot of it is overpriced. Its not like the Ebay of 10yrs ago.

BUT... The NUMBER 1 SUPER bestest place to get xmod stuff is.............................. Buying and trading on the forums. I get 80% of my stuff that way, and trust me it's the best. Put up a thread looking for somthing, and search the BST threads.

Donziikid
04-26-2009, 11:24 AM
BUT... The NUMBER 1 SUPER bestest place to get xmod stuff is.............................. Buying and trading on the forums. I get 80% of my stuff that way, and trust me it's the best. Put up a thread looking for somthing, and search the BST threads.

Please bear in mind that CJA94 only has seven posts on this forum and cannot access the B/S/T section of the forum until fifty posts. ;)

Cheers,
Kyle.

TripleXmodder(akaXXX)
04-26-2009, 01:37 PM
Please bear in mind that CJA94 only has seven posts on this forum and cannot access the B/S/T section of the forum until fifty posts. ;)

Cheers,
Kyle.

Of course he would have to wait.... But it doesn't change the facts. BEST place to get your Xmod and Mini-Z stuff is buying and trading in the forums.. Just be careful and read members itrader feedbacks.