PDA

View Full Version : Rear End Differential where to get one

neilio
04-16-2009, 10:34 AM
My son tore up the rear end gear in his car and I cannot seem to find a replacement kit that has the rear end differential? Can someone give me some insight as to what kit I need to get, to get this repaired for him. I did look at the all wheel drive upgrade kit but that kit has only the front differential, I need the rear and have cannot find a darn thing?

kendallcschm
04-16-2009, 10:47 AM
http://xmodsinternational.com/Xmods%20Evolution%20Car%20Locked%20Differential%20 Gear.htm

thats the place to get one.. i got mine there.. its perfectly safe.. just hit add to cart and log onto your paypal..

c1v1c
04-16-2009, 10:50 AM
You could also try to bring it back to the store and say that it broke and get a whole new xmod.

kendallcschm
04-16-2009, 10:51 AM
You could also try to bring it back to the store and say that it broke and get a whole new xmod.

HAHAH.. awesome idea... i should try that some time.. :-P

neilio
04-16-2009, 11:51 AM
thanks appreciate the help, trying to take the car back would not be a bad idea but my little guy has drove this car through the ringer

which one do I order off that site, they have two seperate ones? They have an EVO one and a Gen 1. My little mans car is just the standard Xmod

zippo855
04-16-2009, 12:53 PM
that depends on your chassis. gen 1 is cream colored and black chassis with yellow or red suspension pieces. the evo chassis is a gray chassis with green motor pod and suspension pieces.