PDA

View Full Version : Spinning out?

SkylineLvr
03-16-2009, 09:22 PM
I notice that whenever I drive my AWD it will spin out when I turn to the left. It turns right no problem. Is this common? What can I do to fix it?

dontspamme
03-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Gen 1 or Evo?

Both chassis are known to do this. You could fix it by centering your servo. For the Gen 1, you can take the steering horn off and turn both the car and transmitter on, let it center. Put the horn carefully back on and see if it's any better then. Not sure about the Evo with this.

Edit: Whoops, didn't see this under the Mini-Z section. You can probably still try and center the servo or something, I'm lacking knowledge in this area so I'll let someone else take over.

SkylineLvr
03-17-2009, 05:44 AM
It is centered. The car drives straight, just over turns to the left. I've tried turning the trim down, but it doesn't really help too much

Action B
03-17-2009, 09:46 AM
It is centered. The car drives straight, just over turns to the left. I've tried turning the trim down, but it doesn't really help too much

I can help. I'll text you regarding it.

SkylineLvr
03-17-2009, 11:00 AM
Sweet, thx. My phone will be off while I'm at work. I'll have it on during lunch and after work

2wdpancar
03-18-2009, 01:05 AM
Make sure the front diff isn't locked up or too loose... these two will result in a car to not track straight.

SkylineLvr
03-18-2009, 05:37 AM
The car tracks straight no problem. It just spins out to the left. It makes it a little difficult to drift to the left then the right