PDA

View Full Version : I feel new all over again...

xmodmaverick
02-28-2009, 04:48 AM
Yeah, I know, I come, I go, I honestly never can stay put anymore. BUT I'm going to try and stick this one out for the long haul.

Older members know me, or have forgotten me. I was a member back when the XMS logo was a white supra, and ask any of the "older" members, that was way back in the day.

...I had a direction with this post, seemed to have lost it, ah well, heres more of me babbling...

I want to get back into xmods. I do. however, not having the cash at the moment is a big impediment. I pulled out the good ole garage from..well, the bigger garage. most cars needed replacement parts, minor fixes or just fubar'd completely. So may take me a while to, eh, "Replenish" my old lineup.

New cars! I cant buy 'em! w00t! I"m gonna shut up about these, I make myself jealous.. :-?

OH, one last thing. To clear something up among any who may still remember the incident, about...eh...2 years ago, XMS was hacked, lots of database damage/deletion, etc. big deal. Boske and Bondo had the whole mod team up in arms about it. Well, a certain individual who will remain nameless, whos name is xmodsnut, blabbed and said that I hacked it. I was contacted by the mod team, and my name was cleared, (if you know xmodsnut, he goes a wee bit awol here and there. Just thought I'd clear that up.

So, what's happened in my absence? Give me some news! prefferably good news!

Ugh, now its time to mingle with the new people. Great, I hate social hour...

snowboi1289
02-28-2009, 05:27 AM
Dude, or Dudet (girl dude of course) stop! How many times have you dont this, 3, 4, 500 times? Just stop, either come here and stay here, or comes here and come back sometimes, or go away. How many threads do you have, saying "I'm back!", "Ok, I'm back, again!", and most recently "I feel new all over again". We dont want you here, so go home, lol, just kidding.

Well, I guess welcome back, again.................................

xmodmaverick
02-28-2009, 05:46 AM
I'm no dudet........... THAT my friend is one of the things you can never recover from in life. just find Bryan Regan andyou'll see. OH, thanks for the warm welcome. Of course I'm kidding too. And, those other 2 threads I had were spaced out by about......6-9 months I believe. Nonetheless, this will hopefully, be the last one I make. My grades are better, my fa-I'm in a better position in life to where I have TIME for it now.

kendallcschm
02-28-2009, 08:07 AM
well.. welcome back.. :-)

XMDrifter
02-28-2009, 11:15 AM
welcome back, mav.
it's been a long time.

himynamebebrian
02-28-2009, 01:24 PM
WELCOME BACK! idk you but welcome back anyways. :D

firebird999
02-28-2009, 05:06 PM
Dudet (girl dude of course)

the actual term for a female dude is "dudine."

welcome back, maverick. ahh, yes, the white supra. i think it became the subbie about a month or two after i joined. whatever though. it's good to have you back.

xmodmaverick
02-28-2009, 06:18 PM
Thanks guys. Just to mention. if I perhaps owe you anything, parts, cash for parts, whatever, pm me with a link to the thread and or place where we discussed it.

mr.hotrod
02-28-2009, 06:23 PM
whats up dude i dont remember a white supra

kungpow420
02-28-2009, 06:47 PM
hey welcome back you did not miss much new bodies on the evos and no more crystals is about it.

snowboi1289
02-28-2009, 07:24 PM
You owe me 3 Hummers with 2 lift kits, $50. and a box full of parts, lol. Just kidding, maybe................

imnotmikal
02-28-2009, 07:49 PM
the actual term for a female dude is "dudine."
Dudette*

whats up dude i dont remember a white supra

That's because you just joined 3 months ago...

Anyway, long time, no see.

texan_idiot25
02-28-2009, 08:40 PM
So, what's happened in my absence? Give me some news! prefferably good news!
I actually finished a project!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e321/texan_idiot25/CST10/DSCN0546-2.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e321/texan_idiot25/CST10/DSCN0587.jpg

:eyecraz:

And I'm broke again. So, xmod are once again sitting on the desk in parts.. Welcome back mayne.