PDA

View Full Version : mini-z ma-010 awd questions...

94exa2
02-25-2009, 09:22 PM
sup guys, i dont know much about the z, yet, but was looking to get one soon and have a few questions

first, are the ma-010 awd z's 2.4 ghz? or no?
is there any differance between the "regular" awd and the "formula-d" other than the tires?
are the uni. swingshafts that come in these plastic or alloy?
do these come with bearings anywhere in the chassis or all bushings?

lastly does anyone know where to get the blue r34 readyset anymore(new)?or even just the blue r34 body(new)?

sry for the dumb questions, and thanx in advance guys!

2wdpancar
02-25-2009, 09:28 PM
sup guys, i dont know much about the z, yet, but was looking to get one soon and have a few questions

first, are the ma-010 awd z's 2.4 ghz? or no?
is there any differance between the "regular" awd and the "formula-d" other than the tires?
are the uni. swingshafts that come in these plastic or alloy?
do these come with bearings anywhere in the chassis or all bushings?

lastly does anyone know where to get the blue r34 readyset anymore(new)?or even just the blue r34 body(new)?

sry for the dumb questions, and thanx in advance guys!

1. They come in 2.4gHz or 27mhz AM
2. I don't think there is
3. The uss's are plastic but tough... you can mod them to not snap
4. There are chassis that come w/ bearings and w/o bearings.
5. Just do a google search....

SkylineLvr
02-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Someone was selling a blue R34 on ebay. Might have sold already

94exa2
02-25-2009, 09:37 PM
what would you say is "better" between 2.4gHz and 27mhz AM?
andy y, if anything?

Donziikid
02-25-2009, 09:40 PM
what would you say is "better" between 2.4gHz and 27mhz AM?
andy y, if anything?

2.4GHz will eliminate all glitching, just like any other 2.4GHz system available on the market for every RC. The real benefit to 2.4GHz is no frequency crystals, so there is no chance of interference between channels/other racers. If you're going to race, I would suggest getting it. Otherwise, if you're just by yourself, AM will do perfectly fine.

XMDrifter
02-25-2009, 10:44 PM
the only little thing that some people find annoying is the reverse delay. but if you don't mind the reverse delay, 2.4 is a pretty good choice (if you're racing or something)
the mini-z AD band stuff should be kinda in between 2.4 and 27 AM

2wdpancar
02-26-2009, 12:03 AM
There's a faster response w/ 2.4ghz. W/ AD-BAND you can crank up the setting on an ex-10 helios or ex-1UR or on the rv-fine tune............but they do not come close to the 2/4 settings. I had an AM car and 3 2.4ghz cars........I take 2.4ghz over AM since I like to race..