PDA

View Full Version : thanks

ricerete
02-28-2005, 07:29 PM
thanks to evrybody who helped with li-ion links and the help and i plan to buy a v2 board and the super modified motor from mnm plus add 2 more li-ons on the carplus buy the gpm parts and buy carbon fiber chassis are all these upgrades good plzi want to beat riceboi and go over the top with his 2 li-ion car in a pink slip race :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

skyline-rsx392
03-01-2005, 10:11 AM
thanks to evrybody who helped with li-ion links and the help and i plan to buy a v2 board and the super modified motor from mnm plus add 2 more li-ons on the carplus buy the gpm parts and buy carbon fiber chassis are all these upgrades good plzi want to beat riceboi and go over the top with his 2 li-ion car in a pink slip race :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With these mods you can smoke ANYBODY, I'm telling you!!!!! Good Luck!!!!

P.S. The good luck goes to riceboy, he's going to need it 'cause ricerete has it in the bag!!!!

hummer
03-01-2005, 07:35 PM
are you hot :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: