PDA

View Full Version : spell check

jimmythekid1
02-28-2005, 06:05 PM
it would be nice if this forum had a spell check. Some of the other forums I use have this feature. I do not know what it would take for this feature, if it would cost more money to the run the site I would say never mind.

But It would be nice becouse I never really learned to spell well, and some of us are still learning.

skyline-rsx392
02-28-2005, 06:24 PM
it would be nice if this forum had a spell check. Some of the other forums I use have this feature. I do not know what it would take for this feature, if it would cost more money to the run the site I would say never mind.

But It would be nice becouse I never really learned to spell well, and some of us are still learning.

Yeah.......we can tell you can't spell. How old are you, 8???

jimmythekid1
02-28-2005, 06:33 PM

Yeah.......we can tell you can't spell. How old are you, 8???

I will warn you, if you like using this forum have some respect, spaming and flaming are a waste of space. If you have nothing to offer the topic, say nothing.

napoleon_dynamite
02-28-2005, 06:45 PM
dude, this whole forum is a waste of space :haha:

skyline horizon
02-28-2005, 06:51 PM
hey napolian if your gonna bash on this site then get the hell out i used to be like you... going around and trashin people for little mistakes but now i see that you my friend are a waste of space.. so get out or post on the forum as it is ment to be posted on

NOW! back to the friggin topic lol i would like that if we had spell check because as you can probably see in my flipout to napolian i most likely misspelled something in my haste so it would be a nice feture for future non-embareassment lol thanks to you all for posting ABOUT THE TOPIC except for mr cool guy up there...NAPOLIAN!

jimmythekid1
02-28-2005, 06:53 PM
dude, this whole forum is a waste of space :haha:

"youngins" :nono:

then leave the forum.

skyline horizon
02-28-2005, 06:58 PM
that a boy go get em' jimmy!

napoleon_dynamite
02-28-2005, 06:59 PM
i apologize, i clicked on this forum from the homepage not realizing it was under the suggestions section. im real sorry jimmy

jimmythekid1
02-28-2005, 07:00 PM
i apologize, i clicked on this forum from the homepage not realizing it was under the suggestions section. im real sorry jimmy

it's all cool

skyline horizon
02-28-2005, 07:02 PM
thank you for appologizing.. napolian its the right thing to do for you

and im sure you will think of the topic before posting like that agsin

BlackSky909
02-28-2005, 07:13 PM
I agree, this forum would be good if it had a spell check. Nice suggestion. :D

viperdout
02-28-2005, 07:48 PM
I'll have to get on Dean's case for spell check, and Skyline-RSX, cut it out.

jimmythekid1
02-28-2005, 07:54 PM
cool, I will look forward to seeing the spell check feature in the future, hopfully.

skyline-rsx392
03-01-2005, 10:05 AM

My Bad, but Jimmy misspelled BECAUSE on his post up there, didn't mean to **** anybody off.

jimmythekid1
03-01-2005, 06:46 PM

My Bad, but Jimmy misspelled BECAUSE on his post up there, didn't mean to **** anybody off.

still that is no reason for insults.

minesskylineracer
03-01-2005, 08:29 PM
it would be nice but sumtimes it would be annoying because alot of the time u use abrievations like li-ions or caps or diff and stuff like that

viperdout
03-01-2005, 09:00 PM
it would be nice but sumtimes it would be annoying because alot of the time u use abrievations like li-ions or caps or diff and stuff like that

You'd hit a button to check. It might happen soon too.