PDA

View Full Version : Team Associated SC10

KITT222
02-12-2009, 07:42 PM
I just had a few questions about this truck I saw it in mgazine, and they seemed to like it, and so do I! But I was wondering, it's a kit, so does it come with the reciever, ESC, servo, and remote? Is it worth the $170 I'd be paying for it? Is it reliable and easy to build? Oh, and think you could keep it low-brow, average joe-ish please? I'm not all into this pro-RC lingo :D

Thanks in advaced!

XmodzICON82
02-12-2009, 07:46 PM
i have a team associated rc 18 rtr and i absolutely love it...it comes with everything needed..as far as the sc 10 i'm not sure i havent personally seen one...but the team associated rc's are a good buy in my book....

Donziikid
02-12-2009, 08:54 PM
According to TowerHobbies, the term "kit" in my standards holds true; it's a chassis only (roller). It comes with the chassis, all the parts needed to assemble the chassis, tires and rims and an unpainted body.

You'll need to purchase an ESC and motor, Transmitter and Receiver, Steering Servo, Battery and Battery Charger. When all is said and done, depending on how much you're willing to spend, it'll probably cost you $250 total. You could certainly do it for less, however, with a good amount of shopping and leg work.

TowerHobbies (http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXWVF8&P=ML)

KITT222
02-12-2009, 09:13 PM
According to TowerHobbies, the term "kit" in my standards holds true; it's a chassis only (roller). It comes with the chassis, all the parts needed to assemble the chassis, tires and rims and an unpainted body.

You'll need to purchase an ESC and motor, Transmitter and Receiver, Steering Servo, Battery and Battery Charger. When all is said and done, depending on how much you're willing to spend, it'll probably cost you $250 total. You could certainly do it for less, however, with a good amount of shopping and leg work.

TowerHobbies (http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXWVF8&P=ML)

Hmm... Thats what i needed. I'll check out the prices of the things at my local hobby shops, and I'll check out all that stuff, but I still would like some input on it though...