PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

ElectricGary
02-27-2005, 06:46 PM
I actually Have 2 xmods I got from RS. I bought them as is parts only for $10 each. neither worked but I did a little rearranging and now i have a working xmod. I have a question Why does my car hesitate to go into Reverse?

arrono7
02-27-2005, 07:23 PM
i thinkit may be the controller,the same thing happend to me, so i tryed my friends controller on my xmod and it didnt hesitate at all..some times the trigger on the controller is lose or sumthing bring it 2 radio shack and ask them to replace the controller

jimmythekid1
02-27-2005, 09:11 PM
can I buy a new controller from RS?

viperdout
02-28-2005, 03:33 PM
Let me guess: You're driving foward, then slam it into reverse and it stops without reversing, then you have to return to neutral and throw it into reverse again to go backwards. If so, don't worry: it's a safety mechanism that's there to reduce stress on everything.

mpevine11
03-04-2005, 10:33 PM
ya if you are going you hit back once to use brakes and hit back twice for reverse, at first i didnt kno either

drexmods
03-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Wasup all.......I got all the mods but I cant post my pics. It says there is an error ...........are my pics too bigg? what size should they be? I got photobucket and Im still havin probs. CAN I GET SOME HELP PLZ

jimmythekid1
03-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Wasup all.......I got all the mods but I cant post my pics. It says there is an error ...........are my pics too bigg? what size should they be? I got photobucket and Im still havin probs. CAN I GET SOME HELP PLZ

What?