PDA

View Full Version : un-expensive upgrades

arrono7
02-27-2005, 01:31 PM
can some 1 help me out, i have all the radioshack upgrades plus a carbonfiber drive shaft, but im still not satisfied, i took weigh off my car like removing dead weight such as the metal heat-sink and replacing it with a stock 1 and having a motor wire upgrade, im looking into getting lithium ions, but that wont be for a wile, so is there anything i can do with my car to make it fast or easyer to controll with out spending more then $5 thanx for your time

YzakB4DDRG
02-27-2005, 02:34 PM
wind your own motors... mill your chassis....

skyline horizon
02-27-2005, 07:12 PM
yo could go to rs and buy a 2cell batt holder for about 1.25 and then some cheap wire and deans plugs and make yourself a custom six cell

but these things take a good solderer and carefull heta management so as not to melt the springs through the batt clips and trust me that sucks big monkey balls

gearhead
02-28-2005, 03:21 PM
yep i did the same thing but you can just strech it back out with some neecle nose

AZNBALLER510
03-06-2005, 04:43 AM
yo could go to rs and buy a 2cell batt holder for about 1.25 and then some cheap wire and deans plugs and make yourself a custom six cell

but these things take a good solderer and carefull heta management so as not to melt the springs through the batt clips and trust me that sucks big monkey balls

yea that is rght get a 6 cell upgrade