PDA

View Full Version : Just brought a Brand new Ma-010

AffishuTishu
01-29-2009, 05:32 PM
Have a couple of problems.

----It wont Shut off?

----Not enough thread on the swing shafts for the nuts after I installed the ball bearings.

okoye
01-29-2009, 09:06 PM
did you take the stock bearings out?

you flipped the off switch on the bottom of the car? turn the controller off too

Dr. Kustom
01-29-2009, 09:30 PM
For the bearings, you have to push those bearings all the way inside the kunckle.

AffishuTishu
01-29-2009, 09:57 PM
I turned off both the radio and the car off several times but as long as the radio is on I can control the car will be on weather the switch on the car is on or off. And when I cut the radio off I hear this noise in the car that causes me to remove one of the battery. As far as the bearings go I brought 3 racing bearing and they all are in the knuckle but I have problems with turning left so I had to take the bearings out of the front left knuckle because when there in and you lock left the wheel wont spin.

TripleXmodder(akaXXX)
01-30-2009, 04:23 AM
did you buy it used. It could be a few different things if it was bought used. PM me some photos. I think I can fix the problem.

Spoon_Tuner
01-30-2009, 10:47 AM
Thats weird...

If its BRAND NEW, there's no reason it should be doing that. If you bought it from Kyosho send them an email about whats going on with it. But you have to very descriptive about it. Maybe you can send it back to them and they give another one.

MAYBE one of the assemblers over there in China didn't do their job right!

xmod4life is right. You need to push the bearings all the way down into the knuckle. It helps if you use your wheel wrench in doing it but do be careful because some of the knuckles aren't all the same quality and may crack.

Your problem with it not shutting off, is not mentioned in the troubleshooting section of the manual.

okoye
01-30-2009, 10:58 AM
if the front wheel wont move its because you tightened the nut on there too tight you gotta leave some slack

AffishuTishu
01-30-2009, 11:42 AM
I bought the car from atomic mods but Im going to to sell my readyset as is and get the Ma-010 2.4.

TripleXmodder(akaXXX)
01-30-2009, 03:36 PM
why haven't you contacted AM for a return.

AffishuTishu
01-30-2009, 03:52 PM
Didnt feel like going through all the work with sending it back (lazy), they didnt even send me the right car I wanted the EVO but they sent me the Delta body but its ok.

XMDrifter
01-30-2009, 04:37 PM
then it's totally wrong.
send an email with a few pictures and get your money's worth

Skv012a
01-30-2009, 05:33 PM
if the front wheel wont move its because you tightened the nut on there too tight you gotta leave some slack
Wrong, think Xmods on this one.

I bought the car from atomic mods but Im going to to sell my readyset as is and get the Ma-010 2.4.
In all honesty, 2.4s are cheap enough right now so I dont see why people who are serious about getting Zs(new) are even bothering with AMs. Odd that atomicmods would screw you over like that, I havent had any problems with them yet, but hit them up and Im sure they'll take care of it.

TripleXmodder(akaXXX)
01-30-2009, 07:13 PM
to lazy to return somthing if it's wrong or broke??? You can't even use it right now anyway so what's the difference if it's gone. Stop being so lazy.