PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

aShBaBy
12-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Hi :)

xmodzracer
12-24-2008, 03:46 PM
Hello. Cars? Boats? Planes? what interests you?
Age? Location? Hobbies? I'm assuming your female, that gives us two now. History?

SUPERSHELBY
12-24-2008, 03:47 PM
wassup witcha??? welcome 2 xms enjoy your stay and beware of spammers...have a safe christmas

xmodzracer
12-24-2008, 03:49 PM
^^lol... Also... How are you today?

M0DEL
12-24-2008, 03:54 PM
Age? Location? Hobbies? I'm assuming your female, that gives us two now. History?

Seriously!
Come on girlie, show us what you got and what you know. :]

Ohh, your SPR's girlfriend, correct?
If i'm wrong, sorryy!

xmodzracer
12-24-2008, 03:57 PM
^Sweet i was starting to worry that i came off too strong...

SPR
12-24-2008, 03:57 PM
babe your a retard... this is Sooo not what i told you to do lmao.

xmodzracer
12-24-2008, 04:00 PM
oh lol... the story just came out...

suicide_star
12-24-2008, 04:01 PM
babe your a retard... this is Sooo not what i told you to do lmao.

gotta watch those young ones. :lol:

texan_idiot25
12-24-2008, 04:03 PM
gotta watch those young ones. :lol:
OH SNAP!

aShBaBy
12-24-2008, 04:04 PM

I like flying! :) So planes are fun. The Waverunner in the summer time is fun too. So boats are a yes as well! Cars eh... they are okay haha.

Im from oregon, and i guess im trying to pick up a new hobby. (R/C Cars)

Yes im Chance's girlfriend. He has been trying to get me into cars of some sort, especially subaru's. So this is my first attempt at "Cars."

Were going to be building me a Subaru of course. Go Figure :roll:

xmodzracer
12-24-2008, 04:05 PM
kewl... what color?

aShBaBy
12-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Purple :) My favorite Color!

xmodzracer
12-24-2008, 04:07 PM
sweet. SPR/Chance builds some great cars so good luck. Oh and please dont kill him... and if you see his x... kill her... and get his subie back...

firebird999
12-24-2008, 04:08 PM
dude...-ine..., you look so much like momo!
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/image.php?u=4861&dateline=1228487586.jpg
weird. only three girls here and two of them were seperated at birth.

firebird999
12-24-2008, 04:11 PM
so, welcome i guess. i won't overreact like i did with momo, girls are not rare anymore. this isn't very fun this time. not like i'm saying you're boring, it's just that it's nothing new. and when is m0del's member title gonna change?

aShBaBy
12-24-2008, 04:12 PM
Haha! No comment on her. Im sure these forums are G rated.

xmodzracer
12-24-2008, 04:13 PM
NEVA!!! Cause we know model is actually really into Xmods and has done projects of her own!!! Plus we know she is stickin around

EDIT: these are kinda PG/ PG-13 sometimes too... there are some heated debates...

aShBaBy
12-24-2008, 04:17 PM
NEVA!!! Cause we know model is actually really into Xmods and has done projects of her own!!! Plus we know she is stickin around

EDIT: these are kinda PG/ PG-13 sometimes too... there are some heated debates...

:O i could go throw models subaru in the Trash right now! :eyecraz:
J/KJ/K!! I would never do that :) "SPR" Did a great job on it. Im actually pretty excited to build one for me.

Andd anything i said about his Ex, would be at Least Double RR Rated :evil:

xmodzracer
12-24-2008, 04:18 PM
yeah i just remembered that spr was working on it... oh yeah we have had some lovely words about his x already...

texan_idiot25
12-24-2008, 04:19 PM
Oh do please share. I say the "NC17" stuff all the time.

mustanglover
12-24-2008, 04:21 PM
Haha, thats funny.

Im pretty sure all we will see is *** ****** **** ****** *****************!

So hello and welcome!
i wanna see that Subi build, looks like its going to be a thriller.

SUPERSHELBY
12-24-2008, 04:21 PM

i can vouch (sp?) 4 that too :lol:

xmodzracer
12-24-2008, 04:23 PM
say it all!!!!! we can just have texan make the thread "disappear" later...

M0DEL
12-24-2008, 04:24 PM
Yeah, i am into xmods.
All on my own too! :]

Personally, i liked the paint on mine (the first time around, and never did like the color, but i believe matte colors are always good - minus the primerish color.), but knowing me i had to keep messing with it and eventually gave up. Plus my hobby lobby didn't have the correct paint - and it's the only one around here.

Hehe, i think i deserve the title. I've stayed around long enough, actively!

On topic again, thanks for "wanting" to trash my subbie. :p
The least you could do is paint your own after that comment, lol.
Maybe you'll do better than me?

xmodzracer
12-24-2008, 04:25 PM
uh oh... i hear the claws extending...

texan_idiot25
12-24-2008, 04:25 PM
Haha, thats funny.

So hello and welcome!
I just word some things in subtly and only a few get the joke. Few even know where my sig "I am Jack's off-beat sarcasm" stems from.

You all missed Suicide's little zing.

xmodzracer
12-24-2008, 04:28 PM
yeah im not old enough...

aShBaBy
12-24-2008, 04:46 PM
Im going to try this whole "multi-quote thing" so if i mess it up. Im really sorry! forgive me haha.

dude...-ine..., you look so much like momo!
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/image.php?u=4861&dateline=1228487586.jpg
weird. only three girls here and two of them were seperated at birth.

cant say i see it... Maybe its just the small picture?

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/22/m_4f35480a8a4c4df589729976b158560e.jpg

Well.... I think she is a ****** *** ****. A ***** for a mother, and a Dumb Jealous ***** to put it in "nice terms" I can not believe the **** she pulled.

Haha, thats funny.

So hello and welcome!

My subaru hasnt gotten here yet. Chance said it shipped yesturday. So hopefully Soon!

Yeah, i am into xmods.
All on my own too! :]

Personally, i liked the paint on mine (the first time around, and never did like the color, but i believe matte colors are always good - minus the primerish color.), but knowing me i had to keep messing with it and eventually gave up. Plus my hobby lobby didn't have the correct paint - and it's the only one around here.

Hehe, i think i deserve the title. I've stayed around long enough, actively!

On topic again, thanks for "wanting" to trash my subbie. :p
The least you could do is paint your own after that comment, lol.
Maybe you'll do better than me?

I was only kidding on the subaru comment. I wouldnt throw it in the trash. Thats just mean. It looks very pretty now, you'll love it when you get it back!

mustanglover
12-24-2008, 05:08 PM
Well.... I think she is a ****** *** ****. A ***** for a mother, and a Dumb Jealous ***** to put it in "nice terms" I can not believe the **** she pulled.

i know! and when he is in these hard times.

*****-SLAP HER!

SPR
12-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Well she is the one who put me in these hard times.

mustanglover
12-24-2008, 05:14 PM

i know! and when he is in these hard times.

*****-SLAP HER!

Well she is the one who put me in these hard times.

i refer to the post above.

lol

ling427ttvette
12-24-2008, 05:18 PM
I must have missed the post about what happened to you SPR, or I just have a horrible memory.

Welcome to XMS, and enjoy your stay. Can't wait to see the Subaru you two put together. :)

SPR
12-24-2008, 05:23 PM
I must have missed the post about what happened to you SPR, or I just have a horrible memory.

Welcome to XMS, and enjoy your stay. Can't wait to see the Subaru you two put together. :)

stole thousands and thousands of dollars from me, got my STi repo-ed, trashed my credit, screwd me over hard core and many levels. uMmm slept with my "best friend" soo many things id rather not get into.
I picked her suby up a few days ago for basically free. but the guy couldnt ship it out untill yesturday. So if i went out yesturday it should be here monday hopefully.

mustanglover
12-24-2008, 05:26 PM
stole thousands and thousands of dollars from me, got my STi repo-ed, trashed my credit, screwd me over hard core and many levels. uMmm slept with my "best friend" soo many things id rather not get into.
I picked her suby up a few days ago for basically free. but the guy couldnt ship it out untill yesturday. So if i went out yesturday it should be here monday hopefully.

why isnt she going to make her new husband a proud man!;)

sweet man!!

texan_idiot25
12-24-2008, 06:29 PM
We had our fun with the words, I just stared the nasty stuff. Children, cover your eyes, or just insert your favorite cuss words.

Kaze
12-24-2008, 06:55 PM

We had our fun with the words, I just stared the nasty stuff. Children, cover your eyes, or just insert your favorite cuss words.

hmm good old fashioned "RRRR" rated words that my mind inserted into all those *'s

Welcome, hopeuflly you'll appreciate it here

dontspamme
12-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Hey there sexy! How are you today? Maybe we can hook up a little later ;) Haha, jokes! I just had to say that. SPR don't kill me! Drop by the rules, or have SPR run them down for you. Btw, your multi quote post was done perfectly!

Mind sending me those "stared" words through a PM? Anyone?

xmodkidd33
12-25-2008, 08:57 AM
Welcome to XMS!

SPR, you're a lucky guy. :D

aShBaBy
12-27-2008, 04:24 AM
Welcome, hopeuflly you'll appreciate it here

I probably wont post a whole lot, mainly because i dont know enough haha! But i will atleast browse around and look at all the other kewl xmods! Ill be posting lots of pictures of my project as well!

Welcome to XMS!

SPR, you're a lucky guy. :D

Thank you! :)

color0
12-27-2008, 05:17 AM
Funny how whenever a girl starts a thread here, it becomes EXTREMELY active in a short amount of time. :lol:

That said, welcome to XMS! I hope to not see any claws, because it's nice to have at least a few girls in the hobby. Would like to see how your Scooby turns out. :)

To SPR- lucky man, your girlfriend and your hobby are not mutually exclusive. Don't **** her off. ;)

merc3des
12-27-2008, 06:45 AM
Color, I noticed that too! All women who come on this forum have at least over 1000 views on their welcome threads.

Welcome, play nice, and I wanna see your Subbie.

Also, SPR, where the hell do you find girlfriends that support this hobby, all my sister, mom, girl cousins do is make fun of it. Although I am 13...

SPR
12-27-2008, 07:38 AM
she teases me about it all the time.. this is my attempt to convert her haha. im hoping after her first project is done, she will be in love. Check the projects section! she posted the suby up!

xmodzracer
12-27-2008, 09:05 AM
hey im just glad that she is willing to try these out. maybe you can teach her some of your expertise spr.

Donziikid
12-27-2008, 11:10 AM
Welcome to Xmodsource. Please remember to read all of the Forum Rules and Guidelines as well as post in any topics that interest you.

Cheers,
Kyle.

TripleXmodder(akaXXX)
12-27-2008, 11:49 AM

Uh, you need to listen to Tom Leykis on the Radio. You shouldn't let girls do that. Listen online a couple times and become a follower of the father.
http://www.971fmtalk.com/pages/4096.php

click the link, scroll down and get download some episodes, make sure its a good one about girls. Enjoy.

adamcrawls
12-29-2008, 05:19 PM
Funny how whenever a girl starts a thread here, it becomes EXTREMELY active in a short amount of time. :lol:

That said, welcome to XMS! I hope to not see any claws, because it's nice to have at least a few girls in the hobby. Would like to see how your Scooby turns out. :)

To SPR- lucky man, your girlfriend and your hobby are not mutually exclusive. Don't **** her off. ;)

hah i know its like everyone here is a geek whos never seen a girl in real life before.....haha jk guys

and welcome and no cat fights

aShBaBy
12-31-2008, 02:03 AM
Welcome to Xmodsource. Please remember to read all of the Forum Rules and Guidelines as well as post in any topics that interest you.

Cheers,
Kyle.

Thank you!!! =]

hah i know its like everyone here is a geek whos never seen a girl in real life before.....haha jk guys

and welcome and no cat fights

Apparently some people here swing the other way ;]
Im not fighting with anyone! Model's very pretty =]
Im kinda jealous!

S2k Racer
12-31-2008, 03:32 AM
Hey! I just saw you have a "Hi" thread so I figure I'd stop by and say Hi.
And yes SPR, you are indeed a VERY lucky guy. :)