PDA

View Full Version : Ouchh!!!!

TAKEO
12-23-2008, 10:53 PM
WOW......
Youll never guess what happened to me......

Story:

I was having a good time, fixing my xmods. lalala....
Then out of no where my baby(girlfriend) calls.
I answer the phone and we just talk. she has to go get something from the store. she tells me that she'll call me back.i said ok. LOVEY DOVE STUFFF...Then bye....

Then when i went to put down my phone, i missed the table and it fell.
Then the OUCH part...
When i went to go get my phone.
SOMEHOW, my Xmods antenna!
Went straight into my ear... :(
The xmod was on the near edge of the table.
it stuck my ear for a near 1sec.
Instant reaction was to pull away.
i did...
it snagged on the inside of my ear and brused it.... haha
Such a weird and painful way.
not to mention stupid.
haha

Thanks for reading haha:p

kendallcschm
12-24-2008, 07:49 AM
... wow.. you had some bad luck there.... lol you really did... lol did you tell your girlfriend? and what did she say

TAKEO
12-24-2008, 10:07 AM
She just sat and laughed at me..... haha

:p

firebird999
12-24-2008, 10:23 AM
one time i was trying to split an xmod hood with the little knife in the toolkit (just for fun), when it got caught. i kept hitting a snag, so i'd pull it even harder. all of a sudden, it flew accross the hood and straight into my thumb. it didn't hurt, so i got up, walked to the kitchen, got some bandages and neosporin, and i squeezed it together so it wouldn't heal funny. that was when the pain got to me. i can't even describe how bed it felt, but it felt bad.

XMDrifter
12-24-2008, 11:44 AM
nerves lag much, firebird?
lol i've had those moments

scisors, knives, soldering irons, you name it, it's maimed my hands.

xmodzracer
12-24-2008, 11:57 AM
Yeah im pretty much in the same boat as you ^ i tend to be extremely clumsy and forget that the iron is hot when its plugged in...

mustanglover
12-24-2008, 12:28 PM
i was cutting dry wall with my dad with razor blades, and i had some razor sitting on the air conditioner and i slide my hand over to pick one up and the razors got caught on a screw and cut a 1inch long slit in my thumb. people really dont say it hurts because they are so sharp it i sat helping my dad, than for about 1 minute before i noticed it.

XMDrifter
12-24-2008, 02:42 PM
LOL happens all the time. you never notice, and then you see it, and you're like "WTF!?"

texan_idiot25
12-24-2008, 02:48 PM
I have a nice 1 inch scar in the works thanks to Christine. Knife slipped and slcied it. Me being lazy ripped an old shirt (holes man, lots of holes) and got some duct tape to make a minibandage because I didn't feel like walking to get one.

Anyways, done workin' on Christine, lay in bed and I have my hands behind my head, between the pillows. I had taken off the duct-tape-bandage figuring the bleeding stop.

Then my hand got wet, so I wiped it on the pillow. It got wet again, so again I wiped it on the pillow. Third time I couldn't figure why my hand was getting wet so I get up, and my finger was bleeding like mad. So I toss on a bandaid and toss the pillow cover in the wash.

Next day during work it started bleeding again, got on some plates.

Knife fight, that was my excuse

XMDrifter
12-24-2008, 04:26 PM
lol that cut hurt?

texan_idiot25
12-24-2008, 04:32 PM
Not at all, deep enough to cut the nerves I assume. Just bled, a lot.

Better than the time a knife slipped and cut my pinkie, sucker has half numb for months.

RedSXmodder
12-24-2008, 04:36 PM
When packaging some stuff for a customer, I ran my finger along the package and sliced my thumb just below the tip. Paper cuts suck SO MUCH!!!!

I've also dropped soldering irons on my lap while hard at work, lol...

mustanglover
12-24-2008, 04:43 PM
there is this sharp corner on my metal computer desk and i was in my chair and i spun around and now i have 1 2inch scar on top of my fore arm, people think i cut myself WTF!

mr.hotrod
12-24-2008, 04:51 PM
The other day i was cuting plastic to put together a model car and my sister came in so i turned around to tell her to dissapear she said no so i hit the desk to scare her and hit a square handled x-acto knife