PDA

View Full Version : Gah!!!Help!!!

Yin
02-17-2005, 09:19 PM
Ok I just got my mod like last weekend and I gave it a new paint job. I bought it some lights and got the stage 2 motor upgrade. My problem lies in the steering it does not steer as tight as it used to now it goes wide, VERY WIDE. Also I am looking for an extra Nissan 350Z body kit and can't find one. Jee-louie I just want to fix my steering. Is it my tires? I don't spin out so I don't know. PLEASE HELP.

-Chris H.

P.S. I think I might have installed the engine a little weird and therefore cause some kind of steering problem.

skylinedriver
02-17-2005, 10:17 PM
try adjusting the steering trim wheel on the back of the controller

BlackSky909
02-17-2005, 10:17 PM
It sounds like maybe one of your front tires is loose but make sure not to tight it too much which will cause it 2 bind. It has nothing to do with the motor. And I think that is a normal xmod. You know that all xmods will not stay the same.

5.0saleen
02-17-2005, 10:50 PM
i think
a)the stage 2 motor adds more power so its adding more centrifugal force ( the force that pushes outward in a turn)
b) the lights rob power to the steering causing the servo to not fully recieve the power to turn the whole way.
remember im not sure this is just off the top of my head

Yin
02-18-2005, 12:02 AM
Now it won't even turn left help please i want to try and fix this tonight.

Yin
02-18-2005, 02:16 AM
I figured it out what happened was th enew LED lights I installed happened to be brushing up against my right tire. There fore not giving it any leway to move. So all I did was organize it a little and now....VVVVRRRROOOOMMMMM. I just need to get out of that Drag motor it can't take turns for *beep*. Thank you guys for your help. Hey and Skyline maybe you and I can race one day. You know Nissan to Nissan. Except i'm rolling with a 350Z. O.k. now that I don't hate Xmods for making a crappy product you will be seeing a lot of me on this site...Holla at your boy YIN....ok n/m see you guys later.